Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|07|12) [AAR: Combat Patrol: Gathering Intel]

Planet: Various for entire Mission; Alderaan and Hoth for Scout Squad

Formation Size: Scout Squad consisting of: Sgt. Ch'Krosa, Trooper Corth, Recuit Nysro, and Recruit Zorhan

Areas Patrolled: Alderaan, mostly Northern contested areas; Hoth, between Aurek Base and the Imperial Dorn Base.

Enemy Encountered: Several lower levels Unguilded on Alderaan. Encountered a strong force on Hoth that was NOT Reign, Black Sun, Jen'jidai or Tribus....

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: "Wiz" the Ops Leader for Alderaan World boss.

Positive Points: Scouts did extremely well following orders and learning the most important things that we do: Eyes on, and intelligence recon. They formed up readily and quickly. During our patrol of Alderaan some republic forces asked for assistance to take out a War Grade Battle Droid that had gone rogue in the area. I offered our assistance and aided in the take-down of said droid. Looked good doing it too. On Hoth they again performed admirably. Special note for Zorhan who despite his lower level stayed with us the entire time. I look forward to continue working with these promising scouts.

Negative Points: A few minor breaches in protocol for relaying intelligence. Full Uniform would have been another Positive but due to level restrictions this couldn't be helped.

All other NCO's use this thread to continue your reports.

Comment

Why is Ch'krosa the only one posting an AAR for this event?

Kontraz, Hams, Savene.... Posty posty.
      Last edited by ; 07-12-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

was going to do it last night by the event lasted a bit longer than expected. I'll do it today once I get done with errands

Comment

Okay, I'll delete these posts once they're all up.

Comment

Planet: Tatooine, Ilum near the end

Formation Size: Corporal Jaxin, Recruit Skev, Recruit Aeris, Trooper Mitchal.

Areas Patrolled: Tatoiine mostly dune sea, outlaws den, and southern controlled imperial places.

Enemy Encountered: A couple low levels we let them pass if they were unguilded. 4 highly geared 50s from UMBRA.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Qorbin, Vio, natari, hams squad,came to help

Positive Points: Overall the squad did a good job. They worked together as a group and even with 2 lowbies in our group we were able to outmanuever and wipe the UMbra players a couple times. The tactic of seiging the imp city worked to draw out UMBRA leading to the only resistence we found.

Negative Points: Most of the time we were not in combat and we had very little contact.
            "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)

Comment

Planet:Hoth

Formation Size: Ryland, Balketo, Gadge, Rux, Savene.

Troops in Formation:4

Areas Patrolled:Aurek base south to 2 known imperial locations.

Enemy Encountered:Originally 1 from Imperial Order, 1 Unguilded. Later on: Imperial Guard, Executive Order, Nightmare Squad.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Viozaer, Ch'krosa, Nysro, Corth, Zorhan.

Positive Points:With enemy reinforcements lacking, we originally began to scout/ explore the southern reaches of Hoth moving in an Easterly direction. Ended up interrogating an 40something sorcerer after seeing as how he was patently outgunned and out manned. Towards the end of the interrogation a call came over global comms alerting our force to an imperial attack on Aurek base. Upon shuttling to Aurek, we confirm the attack and call for reinforcements. (after a 1-1 wipe). The battle really heated up after our force recon squad arrived and more Nightmare Squadron showed up.

Showed us that seemingly imperial response is rather, lacking and slow to form.

Negative Points: Initially imperial contacts withdrew into their base. Finally getting a response over 25minutes after making our presence known. After mutliple failed imperial attempts to take out the defenders of Aurek base, they pulled out their companions for 'back up'. At which point did briefly overwhelm us.

Comment

Planet: Black Hole Territory, Illum

Formation Size: 4

Troops in Formation: Sgt Kontraz, Gharen, Vashin, Taszi

Areas Patrolled: Black Hole Territory, Illum

Enemy Encountered: 3 Sith in the Black Hole were eliminated, all belonging to the same guild (my screenshots for most of the mission didn't save for some reason, so I don't have the guild name). Numerous Imperials from various guilds on Ilum - Executive Order, Triage, Nightmare Squadron, Angels of Death

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Teebone - friend of Algerious

Positive Points: Well, we established that by and large, the imperials don't want to come out and play. After roughly two hours we finally got some good action in on Illum. We were, however, able to answer Algerious's call for help promptly, so hopefully that sends a very clear message - you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. FIGHT AS ONE!

Negative Points: Failure to communicate in mumble. There were multiple times when direct orders were given (such as a cease fire or retreat) and they were completely ignored due to players not being in mumble. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT. I am never one to exclude members from events, but this seems to be happening more and more often. I'm not going to tell anyone else how to run their events, but going forward all those who wish to participate in mine (as they are pvp-oriented) MUST be in mumble. Even if you cannot speak, you still need to be able to listen. Responding to orders given via mumble is critical.

Comment

I eventually showed up on Both as the fight progressed. Didn't it extend to black hole?

Comment

Working...
                  X