X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|10|12) [AAR: Event: Ranked Warzones]

Planet: N/A

Formation Size: 10 Participants

Troops in Formation: Lieutenant Ricky, Lieutenat Goll, Corporal Hamakri, Sergeant Ch'krosa, Sergeant Major Rux, Master Harp, Sergeant Savene, Corporal Algerious, Trooper Bough.

Areas Patrolled: Novare Coast, Huttball, and Voidstar

Enemy Encountered: <Angels of Death> <Blitz> <Second Wind>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <N/A>

Positive Points: We started out very strongly, securing a strong win in our first match. The following matches were more difficult scenarios for us to manage, and we made a strong stand, yet fell short. Ended the night with 1 win, 3 losses. Not bad gents. We had more interest than we had slots, so we formed a queue, and as folks dropped, others filled their shoes and we were able to keep on going. Those who attended all 4 matches recieved about 300-400 Ranked Warzones commendations for their efforts.

Negative Points: Clearly we are still undergeared and need more experience, but we're holding our own against these teams that have been at it for weeks. Unfortunately we had to stop at only 4 games tonight because the Warzone queue system appeared to be glitched, and we did not recieve a new match for over 40 minutes (Even when we broke to single queuing normal warzones, we couldn't get in). Huttball was rough due to a lack of Jedi utility abilities to cross terrain quickly, while our enemies had multiple players with these abilities.

I also want to add. Ricky is in charge on these. If you plan to que into this, be sure to do exactly what he says. He's the quarter back, cheer him when we win, kick his ass when we lose. :P

But seriously, don't dick around if you're coming into rated.

Comment

I hate being a sage. My healing sucks ass >_>

Comment

Working...
      X