X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|10|12) [AAR: CTA: Black Hole]

Planet: Corellia

Formation Size: 2, then 5, then 10.

Troops in Formation: Originally Lieutenant Rakehell and I faced off against three Tribus, they rallied more and we rallied in kind and were joined by Corporal Ben'airu and Troopers Thesos and Bough. Then they rallied some additional pugs to join them and we rallied in kind and got Lieutenant Foboma, Sergeant K'rell, Corporal Rhyn'o and Recruits Ryland, Nikolai and Arklite.

Areas Patrolled: Black Hole

Enemy Encountered: Initial group of three Tribus, they rallied a group and got to a total of five before we rallied more and they left. Several members of various other guilds, notably three members of Jen'Jidai.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: A couple of pugs joined in defense of our area of Black Hole but stayed behind to continue dailies when we pushed into Imperial Territory.

Positive Points: Nice gradual escalation in order to keep the fight going rather than massive demoralizing overkill.

Negative Points: Several members of the group were unfocused at the start of the fighting, hanging back and collecting nodes for dailies after the order to move forward had been given which split our forces in half, making us very vulnerable and we were lucky Tribus was not yet nearby.

I just wanted to add some of my own observations:

The group needed frequent reminders about spacing and our positions relative to others. It is very important to understand what your role is during world PVP and how that relates to where you are relative to your mates.

Please try to remember when we are forming a line that......

Vanguards are always in the front. Always Always Always in the front.

Commandos are next in the line. We are Always Always Always BEHIND the Vanguards.

Medics are Always Always Always at the rear on the line.

On another note, it was a blast peeling skin off of Imperials again and looking forward to more encounters!

Cheers,

Comment

very enjoyable, glad I could tag along.

Comment

Working...
      X