X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (07|23|12) [AAR: CTA: Ilum]

Planet: Ilum

Formation Size: Around 25-30 Republic forces

Troops in Formation: Lt Viozaer, Lt Ricky, Sergeant First Class Kjvago, Sgt Chkrosa, Sgt Zooey, Cpl Ranque, Cpl Waters, Cpl Rhyn'o, Cpl Hamakri, Cpl Uxas, Cpl Masin, Jedi Master Naya, Æris, Marcelus, Thesos, Bough

Areas Involved: Western Jedi Ruins and Western Imperial Base perimeter on Ilum

Enemy Encountered: Approximately 15-20 Imperials from Chaos and Disorder, Sin, Acolytes, Order of Sith Lords, a couple other guilds whose names elude me

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: 10-15 various Republic forces including Whiskeyjak, Aronian, Shaggy-tito, Ben, Tito-owasco, Kurnath, Nacaria, Danzyr, Jezryan

Positive points: Very quick response time from Alpha specifically. Cpl Hamakri came across two other Repubs working on dailys that were under Imp attack in the western jedi ruins on Ilum and assisted them. Turned out there were two 4-mans attacking them. After slaying the three of us, the Imps loitered around our corpses and began lovingly spitting on Hamakri in particular. The CTA went out (another Cpl did so as Hamakri monitored our little spitters) and within 3 minutes we had a solid group of ten various Repubs confronting the eight.

Negative Points: It would be helpful when inviting members of ACoy to actually mention what they are being invited for when inviting them. This is a slight side note for a couple of instances that occurred where members, as soon as they logged on mind you, were thrown invites with no explanation as to why the invite was sent. It was explained at a later time via Mumble why the invite was sent, but in the future, it would be helpful to whisper a quick "CTA Ilum" before inviting.
    Last edited by ; 07-23-2012, 10:14 PM.

*cough* Sergeantnotcorporal *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Kjvago View Post
      *cough* Sergeantnotcorporal *cough*
      Whoops! Sorry about that KJ. I temporarily promoted you to 1st sgt because you were the 'first sergeant' to reply (see where I went there?)

Comment

I thought it was hilarious that they all thought I was in charge, especially toward the end. They quite enjoyed targeting me when everybody else rolled in

Comment

Working...
        X