Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (02|26|12) [AAR: Event: Hoth Defense - Aurek Base]

Planet: Hoth
    Formation Size: Troops in Formation: Alrek, Qorbin, Edon, Kontraz, K'rell, Kran, Kjvago, Som, Viozaer, Kells, Glave, Venix, Ranque
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Approx 80

Positive Points: The Imperials confidently came over the hill preparing to make a successful assault on our Aurek Base. However, they did not fully weigh the might of the Republic, stand alone the strength of Alpha Company. Even only with eleven of us (only five fifties...none with battle-master gear mind you), along side our newly found allies, Crimson Elite and Furious Angles, the 203rd repelled multiple attacks on Aurek Base-- most importantly, sending Reign running with their tails between their legs, despite their obvious "taunt" on our recruitment video (btw their videos suck :P ). I can't even begin to express my personal joy in stomping on Reign. Great job out there men. We held our ground well, truly fighting as one-- and this is only the beginning! If we haven't already (which we have), we will make a name for ourselves yet!

Negative Points: Other then a few Troopers straying off, and unnecessary chatter over the <Comms> (i.e. mumble), everyone performed exemplary. Keep up the good work Troopers...this is one of many fruitful victories to come. Long live the 203rd
    Last edited by ; 03-01-2012, 02:34 AM.

I was there too Had a blast.

Comment

We rock. Ooorah!

Comment

/cry I am sad I was unable to make it. Lady fell asleep near me and I did not have the heart to get up. Next time. Glad to hear it went well.

Comment

Can't wait till I can make it to these things! World pvp with roleplay is like nerd heaven for me!

Comment

Here is a video for those who missed it taken by someone from outside our guild.. I think we might be famous?

Comment

http://youtu.be/UMHK7xlMj1g

You missed the link

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

It's funny 'cause we were just talking about "What if someone (i.e. a reporter) would be filming this from the sidelines?" Wasn't exactly from the sidelines...but it was still awesome none the less

Comment

For those who haven't seen yet TOR Talk posted a video, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Xwf0fcXNacc

Comment

Forgot me in there, mate (although I was a tad late).

Comment

Originally posted by rankrunninglighter View Post
                      Forgot me in there, mate (although I was a tad late).
                      Sorry about that...fixed

Comment

Working...
                      X