Planet: Ilum
    Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation:
    --Lt. Viozaer
    --Sgt. Ranque, Algerious (ret.)
    --Cpl. Thesos, Bough
    --Trp. Avittus, Orkhas
    --Rcr. Caralyn, Trakeye

Areas Patrolled: Republic Waystation to Imperial Waystation, primarily at either location
    Initial Contact: 0030-0130 EST (-5 GMT)

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered:
    --15-20 Imperials and their companions. Guilds as diverse as members
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Knights of Sokan, Wrath of the Forsaken

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    --KoS and WotF were both under heavy fire and pushed back to Rep. WS. Alpha Company's arrival turned the tide
    --AC responded well to commands. The Jedors and others were mostly following as well
    --Inter-guild relations have greatly improved
    --Learning experiences for future reference
    Negative Points:
    --Alpha Company response was slow, due in part to my semi-casual approach to it. However, it was still faster than some.
    --Coordination between guilds was limited to me relaying back and forth on Vent and Mumble, resulting in delays and overlap
    --Earlier, the Imperials kept dragging in NPCs from the environment, which resulted in much more complication. Dealing with this was... difficult
    --Late night means small numbers.

Recommendations:
    I have no recommendations. We did the best with what we were given with.

Knights of Sokan (via Stephanie) contacted Thesos in regards to world PvP on Ilum. Thesos made his way to Ilum, only to discover that the Knights and Forsaken were on full retreat from the temple area. Thesos logged into Forsaken's vent channel to find that the group was having a hard time rallying. Thesos assumed control and directed the fight as best as he could, all while calling out for additional AC members to come out. Every Republic player on the planet participated, and eventually as Alpha Company rolled in, the tide was turned. We pushed them back through the temple and down to their waystation, where the remainder of the battle took place. Eventually, the Imperials buggered off, resulting in a Republic victory. Valor was gained and reputation was made.

Report Filed by: Corporal Thesos Antechilles, unassigned squad, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Well done all. I joined at the tail end and besides one push from the Imperials the field was ours.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Working...
    X