Deployment Report
    Planet: Corellia
    Formation Size: Eight
    Troops in Formation:
    Trp. Skrend, Perall, Hepher
    Rcr. Vejovis, Lundy
    Jedi Ekoth, Rexall <Retrospective>
    Areas Patrolled: Black Hole
    Initial Contact: 01:00 Hours, EST. 1:00 PM ESt.

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: Two
    <Sith'ari>, <No Guild>
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Rexall <Retrospective> (He was with us the whole time, good guy.)
    Names, Guilds of Merit: Recognized one from Sith'ari, couldn't put a finger on her name. The other one was faceless, couldn't tell who he was except hostile.
    Contact Summary: We had a perimeter set up on the corner of the street leading to their base in the Black Hole. We came in contact with a Sith, who I ordered to freeze. I tried multiple times to get him to stand down, then he leaped at me, trying to cut me through with his sabers. The boys jumped on him, getting him off me in time. He was killed during their defense. Our stealth scans picked up another woman, who was immediately hostile, refusing to cooperate. She was killed as well. I sent a squad down the side of the building, taking cover from the air strikes. They had their guns aimed at the base, scoping it out. A bounty hunter ran out of the base, saw them, and immediately turned tail and ran back into the base. We held for a bit longer, but it was clear that no more imperials were coming. We got into formation on our speeder bikes and pulled out, keeping Recruit Lundy covered because of his piece of shit speeder.
    Was any RP established, openly hostile, all fighting, no fighting, ect? ((We tried to RP with every Sith we encountered, yet none would engage in RP. They all openly attacked. We sat there and let them beat on us, trying to get them to RP for a few minutes, then finally we just killed them.))

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:

Point 1? ((Immediately when they showed up, the recruits got into formation with Perall and Hepher. They displayed excellent knowledge of standard procedure. Perall and Hepher showed excellent leadership, giving the recruits pointers in mumble as we patrolled.))
    Point 2? ((Everyone was openly involved in RP with each other. We had some great RP going. Recruit Vejovis particularly RPed very well, putting a lot of creativity into his RP.))
    Point 3? ((Everyone involved followed procedure to the letter. We walked in a diamond formation as Ekoth scouted everything out. (On his shadow). When we got to the little intersection on the road by the broken taxi, everyone assumed proper positions. Each street was covered, with men kneeling down behind sand bags with their rifles aimed down their fields of fire. I swear, I could barely tell Vejovis and Lundy were recruits.))
    Negative Points:
    Point 1? ((When a contact was called out behind us everyone ran for it, abandoning positions and turning their backs on the main street leading to the imp base. I pointed out the mistake ICly, and it wasn't made again.))
    Point 2? ((Not enough Imperials))
    Point 3? ((The Imperials that did show didn't RP. Seriously, there was hardly any negative points on our side. I was thoroughly impressed with all involved.))
    Recommendations:
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation;
    ((I recommend that Vejovis is payed close attention to, and not looked over. He especially preformed very well, and I think will breeze through the rank of Recruit. I think doing these little patrols with bored troopers and recruits when NCOs and officers aren't on is a good thing. I led this patrol because everyone was bored out of there mind. That quickly changed with our patrol. It was a great learning experience for our recruits, especially since their basic training was scheduled for a few hours after our patrol finished. They learned a lot while we were out, which will help them in basic. It also built comradery and friendship. I wish to lead more of these if I can, instead of everyone just sitting around and doing nothing. I'm going to make the effort of grouping up all the guys left out during rateds night to do some patrolling. It seems like the perfect time. Everyone would be included, and if we ran into heavy contact the rated team could help out.))

Those are some excellent suggestions, Skrend. We need more people wiling to just randomly go "Hey let's go do something" and kudos to everyone who came.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
    X