TRP. Savene
    TRP. Zidd
    TRP. Droc (Did not pass evaluation)

Initial Start Time: 2115 Hours EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Report:

Enemy Encountered: None.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:

Event Summary: Alpha Company personnel congregated and conducted a training session on combat mechanics and how they come into play in player versus player encounters. This course covered the fundamentals of Attack Types, Damage Types, Crowd Control Effects, The Resolve System, and Defense Mechanics. The initial course ran smoothly, with additional time being given afterwards to individual students who struggled in understanding the material. The event started one hour and fifteen minutes later than scheduled, due to Instructor error and Imperial contacts occupying the original training area on Tatooine.

Positive Points:
    • The course met the scheduled time slot, and didn't run too long
    • The course had a strong showing of eager students
    • Students willingly and effectively participated in the learning experience by providing answers and sharing their own knowledge
    • Most students were able to grasp these very technical concepts without too much trouble
    Negative Points:
    • This course lacked any form of practical application exercise
    • Instructor failed to arrive at the scheduled time, and was about an hour late.
    • Some students left their desks (went AFK) during lectures without informing the instructor, so they missed important information and failed their knowledge quiz
    • Instructor had to re-teach multiple topics because select students were not at their desks or were not paying attention
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    The course was successfully completed according to the training plan and all topics were covered. This course needs further development to improve the teaching of the material and to create a fun and engaging final exercise in which students can demonstrate their understanding beyond simply answering verbal questions.

Submitted by: 1SG Ricky Rakehell, Alpha Company 203rd REL
    Last edited by Ricky; 03-24-2014, 04:43 AM.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.

To add my 2 cents - we do these courses to help you as much as the company. Failing to pay attention or going AFK is disrespectful. If I see that again there will be action taken. Good course Ricky and thank you for taking the time to instruct us all.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Working...
    X