X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (03|06|12) [AAR: CTA: Tatooine]

Planet: Tatooine
    Formation Size: 5, then 9
    Troops in Formation: Rynik, K'rell, Savene, Oza'kai, Edon, Alrek, Qorbin, Cohort and Kjvago
    Rynik called out in guild chat that Imperials were occupying Dreviad, I joined him as soon as possible and we grouped up and headed to the outpost. When we arrived we were clearly over matched. K'rell soon joined us and then Oza'kai and Savene arrived together. We managed to kill one by harpooning him up to the lvl 50 elite guard npc's. The Imperials regrouped and kept us from getting any more kills until our 50's (Alrek, Qorbin, Edon and Cohort) arrived. The Imperials were driven out of Dreviad until our 50's got queued for another warzone and left. The imperials regrouped, this time with two more. Until our 50's arrived and drove them out one final time.
    Areas Patrolled: Dreviad Outpost, Tatooine.
    Enemy Encountered: 4 lvl 50 Imperials from the guild <Sanctum Imperialis> joined by one Republic to spy on General as well as bait Republic players to come. The imperials were initially composed of one Battlemaster Juggernaut and one Sniper. They were later reinforced by another Juggernaut and a Sorcerer. Their spy's name was Provence.
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: A number of low level Republic players, I didn't get an accurate count but my guess is about 5.
    Positive Points: We had excellent team work among our sub 50 players. We employed coordinated mortar volleys as we have seen this tactic be effective in previous open world pvp encounters with Alpha Company. In addition to this we employed another more original tactic when we were fighting against the four imperials later on; we created a harpoon train with Oza'kai and myself to pull the imperials up to the lvl 50 elite guard npc's with coordinated cryo grenades in order to keep them from running away.
    Negative Points: With all of us being sub 50 we were barely able to make a scratch on the enemies health without the help of guard npc's before the 50's arrived, especially the battle master. Only two of the sub 50's present were in uniform.

Planet: Coruscant
    Formation Size: 4
    Troops in Formation: Artemen, Oza'kai, Amigan and Kjvago
    Areas Patrolled: Jedi Temple Ruins, Coruscant
    We helped Artemen with a heroic and a normal quest and then I led the others to the nearby Datachron.
    Enemy Encountered: none
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: none
    Positive Points: Very good response to a call for aid. Several guild members mentioned in mumble how they were impressed and weren't used to being in guilds where the members help each other out like this.
    Negative Points: One recruit without uniform.

(AAR = After Action Report)

Well done holding out until help arrived. Good AAR as well - thanks for putting this up.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of action - awesome job all.

On a side note, do we have a list compiled anywhere of known "spy" characters, such as Provence? I'm not saying that's all this character does, but just having a list of names of characters that always seem to preclude Imperial presence might be handy. Could also lead to some entertaining roleplaying as we ask "suspicious looking" characters to identify themselves and state their business in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargon View Post
        Sounds like a lot of action - awesome job all.

I'm not saying that's all this character does.
        Well you know what the wise Master Yoda would say ............

"Once you have chosen the path of the dark side, forever will it dominate your distiny."

Comment

Working...
        X