Major Qorbin
    Lt. Savine
    SgtM. Rux
    Sgt. (Drill) Ranque, Kontraz, Kjvago
    Cpl. Ben'airu
    Trp. Marcelus, Caralyn, Trakeye
    Rcr. Ireneaus
    Jedi Ven
    Areas Patrolled: Belsavis Imperial Domination outpost and surrounding areas.
    Initial Contact: 2300-100 est.

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: 4
    <Scourge>, <Dark Empire>
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Drae'nan, Aquairion (sp)
    Names, Guilds of Merit: N/A
    Contact Summary: First got a cta from a possible recruit of multiple Sith and Imperials sacking the Republic Spaceport on Alderaan.

After the initial response, no Imperial presence was detected. Upon being summoned to Tatooine, the force left for a cta. Being the only one on spot, the recruits called us back. The Sith took advantage of our movement and retook the Spaceport. I tried to role play with them as per orders. I told them to remove themselves or wait for the full company to come enforce. After repeating this twice and pointing at them, the sorcerer stunned me and the juggernaut attacked me. I knocked them into npc's and almost had the better of them both until a sniper from the same guild, Scourge, took me out. I rezed, chased them, and was ambushed around the corner. Finally, the rest of the group arrived composed of Lt Savine, Kj, Caralyn, Ireneaus, and Ranque, and we killed the sorc and chased the rest back to Imperial territory. A Dark Empire assassin appeared, watched, and left.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    Point 1 ((Everyone followed orders good and we had some good PR from it. ))

Negative Points:
    Point 1 ((The Sith ran and would not fight.))
    Point 2 ((The response time of the company was a little slow.))

Recommendations: We should all be ready for cta's We're still not where we should be but hopefully we'll have more in the coming future. Good job everyone on being flexible and coming back to Alderaan after the move to Tat.

Report Filed by: Corporal Ben'airu Az'raeli, 1st Platoon 1st Squad, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 09-19-2012, 11:41 PM.

I was there at the end...I had already landed on Tat when we got reassigned to Alderaan, so I was only there for the final kill and chasing them home.

Comment

fixed. Sorry mate, apologies!

Comment

I never made it groundside to Alderaan. We received a second call and I went to tattooine to investigate

Comment

Working...
        X