Areas Patrolled: Anchorhead
    Initial Contact: 2100 EDT, and then again at ~2300 EDT

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered:
    <Holy Sith>, Schythe, Xardal, Inquisitoperson, Goldwyn
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Nakari, Chronos
    Contact Summary:
    Was RP established:In both incidents the Imperials attacked with no warning. Schythe spoke with us, but only to threaten Thesos.

-----
    On attempting to reach Outlaw's Den I was surprised to encounter two Sith in Anchorhead city limits. They immediately attacked and - after assistance from Ch'krosa - were defeated.

Two hours later Thesos put out a priority alert. While off duty and training his Jedi abilities he had been assaulted by five Imperials in Anchorhead. Myself, Irenaeus, Marcelus, and Mitchal responded immediately. After landing on planet we swept the city and engaged the Imperials in a head on fight, and were beaten back.

After regrouping we decided to use the rooftops to our advantage, and climbed up to the datacron's location. The Sith Juggernaut had apparently beaten us there, and we summarily beat him...to death. We then began to pick off individual enemies from our vantage point until we had defeated the enemy force in detail.

We kept up the pressure and did not allow them to regroup. After routing their forces Schythe, an Assassin, appeared to talk. We informed him that he was not welcome, and threats would not be tolerated. Thesos, having recovered his Trooper gear and enraged by the earlier unprovoked assault, attacked Schythe and had to be restrained from killing him outright.

After he recovered Schythe continued to berate Thesos until finally, the Corporal agreed to a duel. Thesos defeated him handily, and Schythe began spewing more insults and accusing him of cheating. Thesos then engaged him in a second duel, and fairly defeated him again. Thesos did not give the Sith a chance to complain again - and dispatched him.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    • Alpha stepped up to defend Republic territory - and our own - despite being outnumbered.
    • After seeing the enemy had an advantage in numbers, we used Thesos' stealth to scout their movements, and the rooftops as a sniping perch.
    • I assume this is Alpha's first recorded rooftop battle, and it was awesome.
    • Thesos defeated Schythe in single combat twice to defend his honor.
    • We completely removed all Imperial presence from Republic territory

Negative Points:
    • While I do not believe Alpha made any mistakes in this irregular engagement, a neutral Jedi accused us of playing unfairly despite our disadvantage in numbers. Finally he attempted to challenge Irenaeus (who had 6k less health than him) to a duel. Nakari engaged him instead.

Recommendations:
    • We adapted and overcame, using ingenuity and cunning to out maneuver and outfight our opponents. My one recommendation would be that we investigate how the Imperials infiltrated Anchorhead, and determine if it was done by utilizing legitimate game mechanics.

Report Filed by: Pvt. Caralyn Hughes, Squad 2-1, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

I saw an [swtor] forum post about this a few days ago...there was no official answer as to whether or not the spaceports (Imp or Republic) were intended to be reachable by the enemy. BW didn't make them separate areas on the map (like orbital stations appear to be), but did separate them from the "common area" with Exhaustion Zones.

Nobody offered an exact method, but I recall (a) a pair of level 50 healers being able to heal through the Exhaustion Zones and (b) an alcove (or hole) in the map being discussed for Imps to get to Anchorhead. All reports were of Imps in Anchorhead, so it's possible this is a one-way ticket, so to speak (and that possibility was mentioned).

Whatever the case ends up being, if you got names, I'd recommend submitting a CS ticket...if you could do it while it's happening would be best, b/c a CS rep might actually look at it real-time (I have had CS agents initiate chat about tickets I had just submitted, so I know it CAN happen).

Comment

I miss all the best stuff (damn you Minecraft, why must you warp time?!) I've been looking into this and what I've come up with is:

An old glitch (pre-1.2) exists still that let's them run through the exhaustion zone, die, enter a WZ, leave right away and you're alive in the exhaustion zone, run some more and die, repeat.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Working...
      X