Rcr. Lundy
    Rcr. Shovak
    Jedi Ekoth

Areas Patrolled: Outlaw's Den
    Initial Contact: N/A

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: N/A
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Kokuei

Event Summary: Alpha Company forces participated in the first training exercise of the Producing Veteran Players (P.V.P.) Academy. We conducted numerous sparring matches and did detailed critiques of the fights to improve everyone's knowledge and understanding of what worked, what didn't, and what to do to counter their opponent's strengths.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    We had a great turnout for the first iteration of this training event. We had multiple jedi/sith classes present to discuss proper counters to their numerous force abilities and defenses. Every student present became more capable at combating force users before we concluded.
    The event stayed focused on training, not on personal glory or excessive competition between participants. Everyone was there to teach what they knew and learn what they did not.

Negative Points:
    Outlaw's Den was a poor location choice, as it lead to some issues with random citizens and Imperials surprising us during training. Although it was nothing serious, it was an annoyance.

Recommendations:
    Until we expand into team vs. team training, future exercises will be held on Ord Mantell.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: This was a great first showing. I look forward to seeing everyone again next time, and I hope to see an even greater turnout next time. The more we have present, the more we can learn from eachother.

Report Filed by: Lt. Ricky Rakehell, Ghost Squad Team Leader, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 09-23-2012, 11:34 AM.

sounds awesome. well done everyone! Sorry I had to miss this.

Comment

This was a very good event and I learned a lot, especially from the duels in the beginning where we all critiqued each other and when we were learning specifics about classes.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't be there. I hope this is a continual thing. I'll try to be at them from now on, I just had plans this Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rux View Post
          Sorry I couldn't be there. I hope this is a continual thing. I'll try to be at them from now on, I just had plans this Saturday.
          All I see is "/Fail."

Comment

Working...
          X