Trp. Mitchal, Skrend, Jaxin, Trakeye, Jarid-Gax
    Rcr. Irenaeus, Lundy, Shovak, Vejovis
    Jedi Vecter
    Areas Patrolled: Shadow Town
    Initial Contact: 4PM EST

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered:
    Remnants of Hope - Scya/Lathia - RP-Traitors
    Contact Summary: We took a bit of time to clear and sweep the entire Shadow Town area, but we finally managed to find them up hidden in the catwalks. It was hard to keep track, so we trailed them to places they didn't go, which took some time... pipe jumping.... oh how I hate it.
    We RPed their capture and then there was a bit of RP of back story and character arcs on my ship until we finally handed them over to SiS.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    • Point 1 ((Everyone moved well as a squad. You all used cover and impressed those who walked/ran by. I know that it can get boring defending a door, or standing in lines, so you all handled that extremely well and I'm sorry that we had to defend doorways for so long.))
    • Point 2? ((The RP - once it finally started, seemed to go well and everyone enjoyed it.))
    Negative Points:
    • Point 1? ((Took wayyyyyyy tooooo long. I've had a discussion with the other end of our RP and they know to narrow the search down to a specific area in a map, rather than the entire thing, because we're troopers, we search the entire.... ENTIRE..... EVERYTHING ON THE MAP! This would have cut the time down to twenty minutes, instead of an hour and a half to two hours.))
    • Point 2? ((There was a lot of tell spam to me, along with a few people getting upset about their position, their orders, their roles. I can do my best to help, but if next time we can leave the tells till after the event and critiques till then, so that I can compile it all together, rather than making me as upset as all of you, frustrated and sad that the event isn't working out. It would help me keep my focus and make the event over and done with as fast as possible.))
    • Overall Assessment and Recommendation; ((Everyone did a great job. I wish we had chat bubbles to actually read what people were saying rather than a stupid chat box, because I missed half of the reports due to tells and other distractions. Hopefully we can make it shorter, more organized and more fun in the future for everyone. And we all now know, when Rux asks for volunteers to guard an exit, don't volunteer. :P))

Report Filed by: Sergeant-Major Rux, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 09-24-2012, 10:48 AM.

um I thought I was there too guess if you leave early oh well.

Comment

Darn, I took a screenshot at the end, I remember you there though, I'll add you in! My bad.

Comment

Thanks Sergent Major. I must been using cover if you didnt see Me LOL

Comment

Working...
        X