Formation Size: 8
    Troops in Formation:
    Lt. Ricky
    Vet. Hamakri, Kjvago,
    Trp. Caralyn, Kiirc, Trakeye, Mij,

Areas Patrolled: Karaga's Palace and The Eternity Vault
    Initial Contact: 2130 EST

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: Karaga the Unyielding and SOA The Infernal and their minions

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Nakari

Contact Summary: We cleared out Eternity Vault and Karaga's Palace in Story Mode. Special mention goes to Kiirc who respeced to tanking so we could do KP.

Loot distribution was as follows:
    Mij: 4 main spec and Tirsa Elite
    Caralyn: 1 main spec
    Kiirc: 2 main spec, 1 recipe
    Nakari: 2 recipes
    Kjvago: 1 recipe
    Trakeye: 1 recipe

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    Point 1. We cleared all of KP and EV and got some loot.
    Point 2. Everyone followed directions very well and we didn't have a single wipe.
    Point 3. A lot of people volunteered at the last minute in order to make the raid happen.

Negative Points:
    Point 1. People seem to still be unclear on loot procedures.
    Point 2. Ran out of time and couldn't attempt HM
    Point 3. We had very few sign ups which necessitated a lot of scrambling at the last minute to get volunteers so the raid could happen.

Recommendations:
    I will summarize the loot procedures in the sign ups from now on instead of providing the link to the thread containing them. If there is still confusion next time, the following week I will go over them on mumble before we start the raid.

Report Filed by: Veteran Kjvago Mahr, Squad 2-1, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Sorry about that, I read them once back in June. I honestly wasn't expecting to run Ops tonight or I would have been more familiar with the procedures. My inability (for some unknown reason) to alt-tab to read them was also a hindrance. I will be better prepared for it from now on now that I know I'm Operations ready.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Its no problem. I didn't think to explain them either and it wasn't just you.

Comment

o Sorry I had already done EV HM for the week, I thought it was a daily, not a weekly thing (still new to being 50). OTOH, since it was my only 4th time going through it and I was main heals, I think the whole Raid was better off with Story Mode. As secondary healer, I've felt rushed by the more experienced people when I've done Hard Mode [FPs and Ops], and even though I was "over geared" enough to not Need any of the drops, I feel like I learned a lot more about how the ops work. And it's not like I don't have companions to feed^Wequip

o As far as loot goes, I'm really new to end-game PVE and gear, so sometimes I get confused about which stuff I need (can use) by name, and I'm still getting used to the master looter etiquette.

tl;dr Had a good time, will be back.

Comment

Working...
        X