• (10|01|12) [AAR: CTA - Black Hole]

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report

Unit Information
    Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

Deployment Report
    Planet: Alderaan
    Formation Size: 7 (5 Alpha Company Soldiers + 2 friendlies)
    Troops in Formation:
    Cpl. Ben'airu
    Trp. Kiirc, Lundy, Trinix, Shovak
    Areas Patrolled: The Black Hole
    Initial Contact: 230 am.

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: 4
    <Scourge>, <Lords of the Empire>
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Vespias, Pererca, Viozaer
    Names, Guilds of Merit: Credit Shot
    Contact Summary: First got a cta from one of the boys about 5-7 Sith in the BH ganking members outside "Eyes and Ears" Mission. Upon arrival, we only made contact inside Imperial territory.

Once landing planet side and taking the transport, I arrived and organized the boys into the arrow formation with Kiirc at point and Me taking reaer, Trinix and Lundy ont he flanks and Shovak taking center. Former Lt. Viozaer assisted but had to depart the battle. We came across Perereca who along with Vespias, also were ganked by the group of Sith so they joined our ops and we fought together. We held off 3 waves of 5-7 Imperials and Sith. The soldiers listened to orders and responded perfectly. We were without a medic and so we fought harder without loosing any men. We wiped them 3 times before the enemy force dissipated. Our scouts, Vespias and Perereca, scouted the area one last time for good measure and we mounted up and rode out while checking covers and corners. Mission success.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    Point 1 ((I'm very proud of these young troopers in the guild. They stepped up while we were all busy and came to one of ours aid, followed my orders, and we were victorious.))
    Point 2 ((Further more, we had no medic at all. Me and Shovak off healed very little and we melted anything that dared to attack. We followed orders and did not fire unless fired upon. We did not loose one trooper in this fight.))

Negative Points:
    Point 1 ((None to be seen. Each member did their part and made the 203rd proud.))

Recommendations: None. If you're looking for good soldiers. These four are it. Pride of the Company. I was happy to lead them tonight. They even took orders from each other without bickering or power struggles until I got there. Exemplary soldiers.

Report Filed by: Corporal Ben'airu Az'raeli, 1st Platoon 1st Squad, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Post Battle Photograph:
    Last edited by ; 10-01-2012, 01:42 PM.

I am no longer a recruit I'm a trooper now.

Comment

Shit, better fix that. Lets demote him!

Comment

haha!! Trinix is a recruit now though, or is he a Jedi? XD

Comment

Working...
        X