X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10|01|12) [AAR: CTA - Tatooine]

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unit Information

Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report- Tatooine Response

Planet: Tatooine
    Formation Size: 8 (including allies, however there was a second ops that I did not get the numbers on)
    Troops in Formation:

Sgt. (Drill) Æris Morkai
    Trp. Mij
    Rcr. Arklite
    Jedi Vën

Areas Patrolled: Outlaw's Den, Outpost Salara

Initial Contact: 22:00 EST

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered:
    <Exo Imperium>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    <Knights of Sokan>, <Sky Warriors>, Darth Jaecar <House Kil'ndar>, various un-aligned fighters/civilians

Contact Summary:

Received a report that approximately seven (7) sith were attacking local civilians within the lawless sands of Tatooine. Upon arrival on location in Outlaw's Den contact was made with a besieged force of the dar'jetiise clan <Exo Imperium>. After an initial, unorganized clash troops were rallied and re-entered the Den on foot where a parley was made with the dar'jetiise force. The dar'jetiise claimed to be acting only in self defense and gave an oath to cease active aggression, making ready to return to their nearest base, at which point Alpha Company forces began a pull back to Salara. At this point other Republic forces had arrived and found argument with the agreement of cease fire- pursuing the dar'jetiise forces back to their base. Alpha forces returned to the scene upon an open comms reports that the dar'jetiise had broken their oath, finding the dar'jetiise well within the confines of their territory and being beset upon by the Republic forces who had ignored the request to allow them unimpeded passage. Alpha Company re-asserted their agreement with the dar'jetiise and a full fall back was called to Outpost Salara for Alpha Company troops where we held at the overpass while monitoring open comms activity. The outside Republic forces ignored the call to fall back and continued to harass the dar'jetiise force which, in turn, had rallied more of their kin and forced the Republic forces all the way back to Salara in a brief conflict before retreating to the Republic entrance of Outlaw's Den where they held a line.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    •Point 1 - The cease fire agreement was held (for the most part) by Alpha Company.
    •Point 2 - Overall favourable RP interaction with sith forces.

Negative Points:

•Point 1 - There was some major issues with the order to cease fire and pull back not being followed by non-Alpha Republic forces.
    •Point 2 - Non-Alpha Republic forces were out for blood and un-organized (at one point opening fire on each other in the Outlaw's Den due to people attacking anything they saw that was red).

Recommendations:
    •Overall Assessment and Recommendation;

We caught some heavy resentment from Republic forces for not going in guns hot, rp'ing the cease fire, and pulling back to hold at the outpost like we did, however I am very proud of the Alpha forces that followed those orders even amid the claims we were 'sith alts' (which is a new one for me!).

((ooc- After speaking with Scorpios of <Exo Imperium> I was able to put together the basics of what started the conflict- <Exo Imperium> was in the Outlaw's den to hold an inter-guild rp dueling event for class leadership spots as well as to initiate a few prospective members into the guild. A Republic gunslinger was 'spying' on the events- he was confronted and asked to leave. He openly refused... so they killed him. At this point apparently the gunslinger had called in others who attacked <Exo Imperium>. When these forces were also killed by the sith- that is when they called us in. I made the suggestion that <Exo Imperium> hold rp events elsewhere as the Den is rather asking for trouble, and they agreed (they had already held an even on DK it seems) but the dueling pit there is their traditional spot for the event they were trying to hold. They thanked us for our willingness to actually rp with them and hold to our oaths.))

Report Filed by: Drill Sargeant Æris Morkai, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 10-02-2012, 09:02 AM.

Non-Alpha Republic forces were out for blood and un-organized (at one point opening fire on each other in the Outlaw's Den due to people attacking anything they saw that was red).
    /facepalm

Comment

General chat was very funny during that time. I wish I screencapped what was being said.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Working...
      X