TRP Katzuma-Kegawa
    TRP Everniel Valque

Areas Patrolled: N/A

Initial Contact: 21:00hrs. EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Report

Enemy Encountered: None

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Curran

Event Summary: Conducted the first installment of the Special Operation Induction course. A good number of new members of Trooper rank were in attendance, as well as a few who attended the course as a refresher. 1SG Runninglighter was only promoted once, and the Captain only had to leave his perch once to chew out a Trooper. All students who attended passed the final review and evaluation period. Class credit has been awarded to all attendees.

Positive Points:
    • Troopers showed good enthusiasm and participation throughout the duration of the event.
    • Finally had a unit listen to the "run as one" order.
    • The course stayed within the allotted time period, and was the shortest thus far.
    Negative Points:
    • Late in posting, training personnel didn't have enough notice to allow everyone to schedule for the event.
    • Not enough running.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Updated posting to hold another SOI1 this weekend to catch those who were unable to attend this one. Will ensure more timely posting before next event. ((Script needs some updating for new NCO position, and will need to do some prep to not rely on troops in attendance to demonstrate uniform.)) If anyone has any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to reply to this AAR.

Last edited by Ranque; 05-16-2014, 07:11 PM.
    IGNAVI CORAM MORTE QVIDEM ANIMAM TRAHVNT AVDACES AVTEM ILLAM NON SALTEM ADVERTUNT

Well done Ranque, I can see the course is becoming smoother and improving. Only thing I noticed in the AAR is the training was on the 14th.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Any idea on day and time?

Comment

Take a look at the post in the deployment section
        IGNAVI CORAM MORTE QVIDEM ANIMAM TRAHVNT AVDACES AVTEM ILLAM NON SALTEM ADVERTUNT

Comment

In my opinion, I thought it was rather fun being called out of formation to demonstrate proper uniform regs. Its way better than you linking a bunch of stuff in chat. I thoroughly enjoyed this event and I cant wait for SOI 2!
          "A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle" -Buddha

Comment

Not better than running laps!

Comment

I will not be able to attend as I have to get up at 4:00am the next morning

Comment

Working...
              X