Areas Patrolled: Dune Sea
    Initial Contact: 22:00est

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: 30+
    <Holy Sith>, <Internal Harvest>, <Scourge> + others
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered:20+
    <Dark Star Co>
    Contact Summary:
    At the end of the Belsavis Patrol we received an SoS from <Dark Star Co>. We immediately responded and were able to crush the sith assault into submission. Post-battle, discussions were held with Dark Star Co, and we learned that the Sith were after something in the Czerka Dig site. Compensation was promised to the mercenary organization for any further intel gathered on the issue.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    • The response time was very fast, we were able to get into the action in only a few minutes after receiving the SoS
    • Everyone followed orders very well. We were able to use various techniques to completely destroy the imperial forces with minimal losses
    • We left an OUTSTANDING impression on both republic and imperial forces. The republic were not only excited to see us, but were very impressed by our organization and tactics. The imperials seemed pleased that we gave them a good fight and respected our terms.
    Negative Points:
    • none - great work guys!
      )
    Recommendations:
    • Overall I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. It was a great joint-effort of all forces, Imperial and Republic alike. I can't wait for this to happen more often.

Report Filed by: Sgt Kontraz Kore, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    [/COLOR]

Dead* star co.

Comment

im not a Recruit im a trooper

Comment

Sorry about that Shovak. I missed promotions and OrBat hasn't been updated. I'll edit that and the name of Dead Star Co when I'm back on a computer

Comment

The whole Riders of Rohan (Riddermark) part was epic. We basically pulled back, swung wide when they over extended, and flanked them. Result, they were cut in half and decimated. Shame I didn't film it.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

You should probably take me out -- I logged in when I heard about it, and got invited to the ops, but was told it was basically over before I could get to the planet and do anything.

But ++(wishes there was a video) -- it sounds epic.

Comment

Working...
            X