Spc. Jukota
    Spc. Kateri
    Spc. Rathuzad
    Trp. Eroc
    Trp. Holdn
    Trp. Kalredden
    Trp. Lycryss
    Malcon (Red Brigade)

Areas Patrolled: Tatooine - Judland Area (Republic), Judland Area (Imperial), Twin Suns encampment.

Initial Contact: 2130hrs. EDT

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: Twin Suns
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None

Contact Summary: At 2130 hrs, Alpha Company was assembled outside Outpost Dreviad to conduct operations meant to disrupt criminal activity in the sector and begin targeting any support that suspected Mandalorian Clans in the area may have. After moving south to their nearest objective, the unit was broken down into three different teams led in order to provide maximum maneuverability. The teams moved and worked together to cut off external support to the main Twin Suns base of operations. After securing the outlying emplacements, Alpha Company pushed to a cliff which overlooked the Twin Suns' base of operations. The troopers began to rappel down the cliff wall while taking fire from the enemy and two troopers were injured. Upon pushing back the enemy and calling in close air support, the troopers made movement to leapfrog as teams from building to building clearing them out. Inside there were civilian hostages and munitions crates, guarded by a host of gangsters. Alpha Company was successfully able to clear the southern portion of the base and began pushing to the final building.

While making movement across the bridge, the troopers began taking sniper fire and Trp. Lycryss was hit in the side. Doc Jromwald rushed to his aid and drug him to safety while under heavy fire, with one team securing a casualty collection point and the other two pushing back the enemy. Spc. Jromwald began treating Trp. Lycryss' wound while Lt. Neves called in a Cas-Evac. Spc. Rathuzad marked the L.Z. with red smoke while the two teams cleared the remainder of the base and held in a defensive position. Once Trp. Lycryss was onboard and rushed back to base, the team leaders got accountability of their troopers and gave Lt. Neves the thumbs up. The troopers withdrew to a safe distance and blew the munitions stockpiles. With the mission a success, Alpha Company returned to base and was dismissed.

Positive Points:
    • Great turnout! Everyone seemed to have a great time, thank you all for showing up.
    • The large turnout allowed me to implement use of team leaders to have a heavier hand in the RP and help keep things running smoothly and more in line with how an actual military unit works.
    • Quality RP that everyone had a part to play with. Nobody was left out.
    Negative Points:
    • Late start, some issues with knowing where the event was located.
    • Event was posted a few days ahead of time, however it was my fault for not updating the message of the day.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Another fun night filled with RP for us that ended with a little *pew* *pew* with the Imps afterwards, just the way we like our events! I was pleased with the turnout and participation. Some of you may have noticed I am starting to slowly implement a roll system into our RP. I have been looking around and still have yet to find a particular system that works best with our style of RP, still testing the waters here. But I feel the results so far are nice. It was my error for not updating the MoTD, however it is still the duty of troopers to check the forums at least once a week. See you all at next week's mission!

Report filed by Lt. Neves Eanur.

Please let me know if I missed you or if anything needs correcting.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar
Working...
X