TRP Djeno

Areas Patrolled: Black Hole Area
    Initial Contact: 1700 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: ~5-6 <RaoH> <PvP AnonymouS>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <Fallen Godz>

Contact Summary:
    At 1700hrs, Alpha Company forces were conducting one on one training between NCOs and junior troopers in the Black Hole Area of Corellia. During training, several Imperials began suicide attacks against low health troopers who had just completed a training duel. After the completion of training, three Alpha Company troopers mobilized and proceeded to hunt down and destroy all Imperial contacts operating within the Black Hole Area in order to improve the poor security situation. Once properly organized and deployed, the small force of troopers repeatedly engaged the Imperial forces (varying from 2-4 in strength) and defeated them in every engagement. After approximately one hour of repeated clashes (and victories) with Imperial forces, additional Republic aligned forces began joining the fight, in addition to more Alpha Company troopers arriving on planet. This influx of forces led to an overwhelming numbers advantage.

At approximately 1845h, all Alpha Company forces withdrew from the region in order to allow NCOs to attend a scheduled planning meeting. Many of the local Republic aligned forces objected and showed considerable disrespect at the sudden withdrawal of Alpha Company forces, and may cause future public relations concerns.

Positive Points:
    • Once we organized, our lesser force dominated the Imperial aggressors.
    • Our brand new member of Ghost Squad perform his role successfully, despite lacking formal training.
    Negative Points:
    • The Imperials used companions incessantly, though it did not help them much.
    • The Imperial forces repeatedly accused our force of "hacking" or cheating our way to victory, which may cause poor public relations as they spread this misinformation to others within the Imperial faction (although it was amusing to be falsely accused of such foul play).
    • Other Republic players were extremely disrespectful and disgruntled when Alpha Company forces withdrew (their less organized force was decimated by the Imperial aggressors).
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    Our force was equal number to the enemy for the majority of the encounter (three on three), but their use of companions (they remained ungrouped and used all three companions) gave them a distinct advantage which we overcame with superior coordination and teamwork. Our force was substantially undergeared in comparison as well. With these considerations, I am very pleased with the overall performance demonstrated by our forces as we never lost an engagement once training ceased and our attention was focused on open world PvP operations. Additional effort needs to be made to assist younger troopers in acquiring their PvP gearsets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by:
    First Sergeant Ricky Rakehell, 203rd REL "“Alpha Company"”
    Last edited by Ricky; 07-01-2014, 03:12 AM.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.
Working...
X