X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (11|12|12) [AAR: Combat Patrol: Belsalvis]

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unit Information
    Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report

Planet: Belsalvis
    Formation Size: 9
    Troops in Formation:
    Cpl. Jaxin
    Trp. Neves
    Trp. Normandio
    Trp. Shovak
    Trp. Corth
    Trp. Morales
    Rcr. Senza
    Jedi. Xenxero

Areas Patrolled: Maximum Security Area, Primal Destroyer's Area

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: <White Sun> <Systems Commonwealth>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Valum, Liam, Starwind

Contact Summary: After I scouted the different planets checking which planet had the most imperials on it, I decided to host the patrol on Belsalvis. Once everyone formed up on Belsalvis, I decided to try something new. I divided everybody into fire teams of 2 and sent them in different directions in order to cover more ground and let everyone have something to do so we wont have troopers just doing nothing as the highest ranking officer does all the talking. Everyone enjoyed how it worked out and we were able to cover the planet a lot faster this way. We did encounter one Sith and he did not respond to us and kept attacking us so we had to terminate him. We proceeded to attempt the world boss, but after organizing we failed at completing the world boss since we had no healer and then proceeded with the debriefing.

Was any RP established, openly hostile, all fighting, no fighting, ect?
    Only one Imperial was found he opened fire upon us and did not stop when asked we had to shot him.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    • A good amount of people came
    • We were able to scout a lot of area
    • Everyone had fun

Negative Points:
    • We did not kill the world boss
    • We did not find too many Imperials
    • Discipline could have been better on some occasions but overall was fine

Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    I found that dividing the patrol into small teams works out perfectly but most people said that it would work even better if the teams were made of 4 people instead of 2 but even with 2 it worked perfect. Everyone left happy and we had a lot of good laughs in mumble.

Report Filed by: Corporal Jaxin Rikki, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 11-18-2012, 02:39 PM.
    "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)
Working...
X