TRP Eroc
    TRP Holdn
    TRP Kalredden

Areas Patrolled: Dune Sea
    Initial Contact: 2100h EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: ~5-9 Imperials

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: 4-6 <DAMAGE INC> <Republic Special Operations> <Republic Intelligence Agency>

Contact Summary:
    At 2050h EST, Alpha Company forces were contacted via secure holo and informed of an aggressive Imperial presence terrorizing the Dune Sea region of Tatooine. a reconnaissance element deployed to the region to confirm these reports, and quickly identified a sizeable Imperial force. The Imperial attacks had established a blockade around Outpost Thorazan and were keeping a handful of Republic aligned defenders bottled up inside. Reinforcements were quickly called in and a squad sized element of Alpha Company troopers were planetside within minutes. Once deployed on the battlefield, Alpha Company forces overwhelmed and decimated the attacking Imperials, lifting the blockade of Outpost Thorazan in a few short seconds.

Once the blockade had been cleared, Alpha Company forces began security operations within the surrounding territory. The remaining Imperial forces quickly retreated into the defensive perimeter surrounding Outpost Zaroshe on the southeastern border of the Dune Sea. Alpha Company forces established a cordon and prevented the enemy from conducting any offensive operations. After approximately 40 minutes of fighting, the bulk of the Imperial force withdrew from the planet and the security situation greatly improved. Alpha Company forces conducted a routine patrol back to Outpost Thorazan and signaled the Repulse for retrieval.

Positive Points:
    • Our sudden and decisive entry onto the battlefield had an impressive "shock and awe" effect on both Imperial and Republic players.
    • All troopers responded well to instructions and orders, resulting in effective formations and feint tactics.
    • We received a lot of positive support from other Republic players in the area (we impressed other guilds).
    Negative Points:
    • The Imperials had a numerical disadvantage
    • It was difficult to lure Imperials out of their Outpost due to random Republic players prematurely charging the enemy and giving away our position before the enemy had entered the kill zone.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    Although we achieved dominance through numerical superiority as much as through effective teamwork, I am still very impressed by the firepower we brought upon the enemy. Our initial charge turned many heads from both factions, and our disciplined formation during the final patrol back to Thorazan showed the server what we're all about. Well done troopers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by:
    First Sergeant Ricky Rakehell, 203rd REL "“Alpha Company"”
    Last edited by Ricky; 07-01-2014, 02:39 AM.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.
Working...
X