• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (03|08|12) [AAR: Operation]

Aar - 3/8/12

Sortie Code - Ops: Eternity Vault

Planet: Belsavis

Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation: Alrek, Ryjack, Quorbin, Viozaer, Kells, Federal, Edon, Cohort

Areas Patrolled: n/a

Enemy Encountered: Annihilation Droid XRR-3, Gharj, Ancient Pylon, Infernal Council, Soa The Infernal One and various mobs

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None

Positive Points: For our first 100% A-Coy ops run, it was pretty good. There was good communication between the raid leaders (Kells/Cohort) and raid members. Bosses and mobs were dispatched with reasonable efficiency with the exception of Ancient Pylon and Soa The Infernal One. The raid managed to finish up to the final boss before being forced to postpone completion due to time constraints.

Negative Points: The issues experienced were not anyone's fault. Alrek experienced significant lag while both Federal and Quorbin were disconnected at times from the game. The encounter with Soa also bugged multiple times which also delayed our progress. While there was some room to improve over some rough spots, given that this was our first complete A-Coy run, a few bumps and bruises were not unexpected.

Personally, I was very happy with our run through the ops all things considered. I believe without a doubt that we would have finished off the last boss if not for the technical issues beyond anyone's control. We will be picking up the last boss Saturday before we take on the second ops of the week, Karagga's Palace, which I expect will be even more challenging than Eternity Vault. I know we can do it.

All Hail Alpha Company!
    Last edited by ; 03-09-2012, 04:53 PM.
Working...
X