SPC. Kateri Andriss
    SPC. Savene Firesong

Area Patrolled: Black Hole Area
    Initial Start Time: 1900h Hours EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Report:

Enemy Encountered: 8-13 <RAoH> <PvP Anonymous> <The New Order>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: 4 <Marine Expeditionary Unit> <Red Brigade>

Event Summary: While conducting a routine patrol of the Black Hole Area on Corellia, Alpha Company forces were alerted to the presence of several Imperial contacts attacking Republic citizens just outside the Republic landing zone. One Alpha Company trooper was sent to clear the miscreants, and the small enemy force was successfully thrown back into the southern sectors of the region. Shortly thereafter, additional Imperial reinforcements landed and attempted to overwhelm the Republic Defenders. Alpha Company forces called in a squad sized element to reinforce the beleaguered defenders and restore security to the region. Once on the ground, Alpha Company Forces repeatedly engaged and decimated all Imperial contacts. The remaining Imperial forces retreated into the safety of their automated turrets within their staging area, far from Republic held territory. After holding a blockade position outside of the Imperial landing area for about 15 minutes, Alpha Company forces alerted the local population that security had been restored and signaled the Repulse for retrieval.

Positive Points:
    • Our force was on planet within 2 minutes of the call going out, the Imperials did not expect such a large force to respond so quickly.
    • Effective communication allowed our forces to focus fire and protect our high value targets from Imperial assassins.
    • Reconnaissance personnel provided accurate reporting on enemy movements, enabling battlefield leaders to maintain situational awareness.
    Negative Points:
    • The Imperial force resorted to trash talking and poor sportsmanship.
    • Although the enemy managed to muster a equal sized force over time, they did not work together or coordinate between themselves. This resulted in their quick destruction without any real challenge, crushing morale and causing most of them to leave the planet.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    I was extremely impressed at the rapid response time from call out to boots on ground. We landed a good sized force in less than three minutes, seized the initiative in less than five, and had the region locked down in less than 10 minutes. I look forward to more effective Imperial policing efforts in the future.

Submitted by: 1SG Ricky Rakehell, Alpha Company 203rd REL
    Last edited by Ricky; 07-30-2014, 02:35 AM.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.
Working...
X