MAJ. Qorbin
    CPT. Viozaer
    1LT. Neves
    1SG. Ricky
    SSG. Thavious
    SGT. Chadeaux
    SPC. Kalredden
    SPC. Kateri

Areas Patrolled: Tatooine - Dune Sea, Outpost Thorazan, Outpost Zaroshe.

Initial Contact: 2100 hrs. EDT

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: <The True Empire>, <Birthright of Korriban>, <Imperio Brasileiro>, other hostiles of unconfirmed affiliations. (Numbering 10-15 total)>
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <Marine Expeditionary Unit>, <DAMAGE INC>, <Republic Special Operations>, (Numbering 5-7 total).

Contact Summary: At 2100 hrs. EDT, Alpha Company command was called for help against hostile Imperial forces in the Dune Sea area of operations on Tatooine. Within 5 minutes, Alpha Company assembled and deployed a squad sized force to the area and quickly pushed back an Imperial assault of the Republic outpost there. The squad then pursued the fleeing Imperial contacts back to their base of operations and set up a cordon in the area. The Imperials called in additional reinforcements while Alpha Company forces were in pursuit and threw back the attack shortly after. Due to our lack of required combined arms, we were forced to regroup and re-outfit our combat loadout for an assault. The strengthened Imperial assault force arrived shortly to make a second attempt on the Republic outpost. They were once again, thrown back into the sand and we gained ground as our recon assets scouted ahead.

Once the squad arrived at Outpost Zaroshe, we moved to the southern entrance for a more tactical advantage for assault. Time and again, the besieged Imperials attempted to break out from behind their defenses... only to be gunned down moments later. After continuous effective calls for fire, and targeting key elements in the enemy's forces, we broke the Imperials' will to fight. Once their forces began withdrawing from the base, we pushed in for the kill and destroyed all military equipment. Alpha Company then called for transport back to base where we cleaned up a small pocket of resistance and formed up for dismissal.

Positive Points:
    • Rapid deployment and clearing of Republic territory. This helps reinforce our image as the Republic's finest force in readiness.
    • All troopers followed orders very effectively, giving us undeniable battlefield control.
    • Our discipline as a unit showed as Republic forces admired our fighting skills.
    • The Imperial force was quickly bottled up and forced to withdraw.
    Negative Points:
    • Our initial assault was poorly planned and thrown back. This was my error.
    • Imperial forces did not put up much difficult opposition, they were largely unorganized and defeated easily.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Quick response and easy win for the company. CTA's like these help define what we revolve around as a company and help prepare us for the coming planetary conquests. I made a tactical error of not realizing we had no dedicated healers at first, which should easily have been avoided prior to assault. So the only mistakes made were my own, apologies on that mark. We quickly adapted and rebounded from our short drawback and defeated the enemy forces quickly and efficiently. I am impressed by the focus of our forces and our ability to quickly change targets and tactics on the fly with little delay. Well done all of you! I credit our successful teamwork to the large portion of our force being members with a decent amount of experience, there were no new recruits that were behind the curb. For this reason I recommend we continue as we have been and train our members to the best of our ability. We are only as strong as our weakest member, therefore it is on us to ensure our skills as a combat unit are up to par. Carry on.

Report filed by Lt. Neves Eanur.

Please let me know if I missed you or if anything needs correcting.
    Last edited by Neves Eanur; 08-05-2014, 12:45 PM. Reason: Infromation Updates.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar
Working...
X