Trooper Fairbairn
    Trooper Xenvega Killswitch
    Recruit Vingonri
    Recruit Sahria

Areas Patrolled: Outpost Largona, Rock Bridge and surrounding territory
    Initial Contact: 1800 approx est

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered:
    <The Order of the Red Hand>, The Jawa Empire, Sithhikers Guide to the Galaxy
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Shattered Repoublic represented by Arkansuez(sp) and System's Common Wealth
    Contact Summary:
    Around 1800 Eastern Time, our troops were ambushed and set upon by Imperial force under the banner of The Order of the Red Hand. Fighting ensued and first standard trooper on the field was Veteran Waters. Waters called a CTA to the site and as men became available, they deployed directly to Tattoine, specifically Outpost Largona. OUr men set up a defensive parameter on a high dune outside the outpost blocking any Imperial advance. Upon arrival of fresh reinforcements and a swell in the ranks by freelancers and more men from the 203rd, our men counter-attacked and crushed the initial wave of Imperial forces. Battling over the bridge and being pushed back and pushing the emnemy, our numbers continued to swell with fresh reinforcements. At a climax, the leader of the Imperial force, Darth Deathmyster, came to the front line and spoke with myself and Major Oca. Refusing to cede the field to the Republic after each crushing defeat beset the Imperial force, we attacked them and slowly drove them back to the Imperial base. The remaining men of the Imperial host scattered and retreated for good. Covering our retreat out, our men made it back to the Republic outpost and called for evac.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    Point 1 ((Great world pvp with imperials who actually decided to fight.))
    Point 2? ((Set up relations for future deployments against the Red Hand order))
    Point 3 ((Our men responded to the CTA without hesitation and defended our lowbies to the last stand ending in victory))
    Negative Points:
    Point 1? ((The imperials we fought were mainly lower ones. Over half their force was lvl30-lvl45))
    Point 2? ((We had one healer, Sahira, until Ricky came. So our fight was more detrimental due to a lack of healing.))
    Recommendations: None, all men performed up to and above expectation resulting in another Republic victory.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation; ((Great CTA. Got 2 new recruits some experiance in world pvp and Veteran Ben'airu was promoted to Sergeant for his actions in leading the men of the 203rd. Good job boys.))

Report Filed by: Sergeant Ben'airu Az'raeli, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Pictures of the Battle and aftermath:

Last edited by ; 12-06-2012, 07:57 PM.

If I missed you, let me know

Comment

Damnit! I was stuck in two meetings at work.. they better come out and play this weekend...

Anyways.. Great job Alpha and grats Sgt. Ben'airu!!!

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

great job everyone! congrats Ben! Ugh, I've been itching for a CTA all week and of course it happens just when I go afk for food.

Comment

Working...
        X