No announcement yet.

(12l17|12) [AAR: Arrest of Jaxin Riki]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get a date for the Court Martial yet? I don't wanna wait through a bunch of continuances -.-

Comment

Yes on january 6th after the holidays so we can get good attendance. Also it will allow for all off the preperation to occur.
      "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)

Comment

Just a heads up even though I havnt been on that much recently I will still be attending the court martial
        "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)

Comment

Ah, I didn't see you had set a date. Is there a place? I will notify Aydrien and the Lightarks.

Comment

Actually since it seems like most people did not know about this date we should move it to next sunday at 9 pm est on coruscant.

Comment

Maybe you should post this in the rp forums. with a set time/date/setting etc.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Just an update the court martial IS going to held this sunday on coruscant at 10 pm est. It is an open court martial you can come see it if you like. An ops group will be started for people going to the trial if you arrive on planet send me Jaxin a tell and I will invite you to the ops group so you can recieve the location.

Comment

Did I miss the event already?

Comment

Yeah. Two weeks late bro.

Comment

Jaxin Riki was found guilty of his crimes by 2 of the 3 judges but since not all judges agreed he was not sentanced to death. Jaxin Riki disapeared about 3 days after the trial nobody knows his whearabouts or what happened to him...

((By the way if anyone has a transcript or video of the trial I need it if anyone would lend it to me))

Comment

Working...
                      X