Spc. Corth
    Spc. Azalyn
    Rcr. Sahira
    Jedi Naya

Areas Patrolled: Dune Sea/Outpost Thorazan/Czerka Mines
    Initial Contact: 2000h EST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: <Esoteric Order> <The Imperial Guard> <Jen'Jidai> <Reign> (About 20)

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Tortele, <Sky Wardens> <Knights of Sokan> <Crimson Elite> <Immortal> and assorted Republic conscripts (About 30)

Contact Summary: Alpha Company forces deployed an understrength platoon sized element to the Dune Sea on Tatooine in order to secure the extraction of a VIP from the Czerka Mines. Simultaneously, allied and cooperating forces were dispatched to hold Outpost Thorazan from impending Imperial attack. After advancing and securing the underground facility, Alpha Company forces held the position against the threat of an enemy attack which never came. After recon assets reported the Imperial offensive had been crushed and that the remaining Imperial forces were on the defensive outside Outpost Zaroshe, Alpha Company split into two squad sized elements, leaving one squad to protect the VIP and sending the second squad to assist Republic forces in their assault on Outpost Zaroshe. After approximately 30 minutes of heavy fighting, these squads rotated out to ensure fresh troops were present on the front line, while still maintaining adequate protection for our VIP within the Czerka mines. As of 2120h, Imperial forces withdrew from the planet, and Alpha Company successfully completed the extraction.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    • NCO leadership was exceptional.
    • Extreme discipline and adherence to orders was displayed, despite boring and unexciting activity for defenders.
    • Our organizational and preparation efforts contributed greatly to an absolute Republic victory.

Negative Points:
    • The Imperials did not show up in force, only a fraction of last month's numbers were present on their side.
    • A lack of enemy led to a lack of excitement and combat opportunities.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: After recalling vividly the situation we were in last month with the Imperials having overwhelming numbers on Hoth, Alpha Company leadership made the effort to contact several Republic guilds we are on good terms with to organize a larger defense force. This defense force was more than double the Imperial offensive force's size. As a result, they never stood a chance at taking their objectives, as the defenders also had many other advantages in terrain and respawn locations.

As a result of dealing with outside and allied groups to support the mission, the overall on scene commander was heavily engrossed in command and control duties to coordinate with these other forces, leaving the actual battle leadership of Alpha Company forces in the hands of the NCOs, who performed this task exceptionally well.

Report Filed by: Captain Ricky Rakehell, Executive Officer, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 12-20-2012, 06:20 PM.

I know I've missed at least 5 troopers from the roster, please post here to be added. Apologies, my roster screenshot did not turn out too well.

Comment

I was at the event
      "We will not be pushed around by some pissants from the ass end of the galaxy!" Grand Moff Turn addresing the rebel raid on corusant (Star wars : Combine)

Comment

another positive point to this event is that some of the imperial leadership realized they need to do a better job at motivating their side to go to events. They started talking among themselves on the forum post about trying to increase their numbers. Hopefully they will be more organized next time.

Great Job A Coy. OOOOOORAAAH!

Comment

Trooper Tai was there, he had to leave right before the final formation for personal reasons but was there for the event itself.

I got your back Tai

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Ricky you must not like me lol.

Comment

I was at the event as well Ricky. I left at the end before dismissal though.

Comment

I was there as well. Was in the mine defending then went on the 2nd wave offensive.

Comment

Can't you read Tai? I already spoke for you, you lazy illiterate bastard lol.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
                  X