Recruit Naj
    Jedi Xenvega
    Jedi Narielle
    Jedi Ekoth

Areas Patrolled: Tattooine, Outposts Thorazan and Zoroshe
    Initial Contact: 2230 Est

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered: 25+
    <Order of the Red Hand>, <Warcloud>, <Exo Imperium>, <Shadow Council of the Sith> and unguilded players
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Knights of Sokan, Immortals, Systems Commonwealth, Nexu Company, The Shadow Knights, and unguilded players
    Contact Summary:
    A CTA was received over the the Alpha Company Response Channel. Forces deployed immediately. Upon arrival, we engage an Imperial force. Both sides received reinforcements until the Imperial numbers vastly overwhelmed our own. The fought us back and broke our line. Our forces were forced to pull out and rendezvous at Outpost Thorazan. Both armies, at this point both combined of 30+ soldiers, fought back and forth. We broke the Imperial line and contained them at Outpost Zaroshe, then Imperial forces rallied around The Order of the Red Hand and broke our offensive line. The routed our forces back to Thorazan. This continued for over an hour, the fighting was high. The Imperial forces came to fight and they fought well. Eventually, both sides began to call for a cease fire as the fighting had been going on for well to two hours. Under a parlay, me and Corporal Waters constructed a final onslaught between the Imperial leaders managed by Darth Demoz. Both forces claimed the crests of two nearby hills and a final fight would be fought to try to take the others. The terms were if you had died, you were to not revive at all and no companions. We have screenshots of the Imperials not fighting by these terms but later Intel was collected that Republic forces, sum, also did not ad hear to these terms. So after the battle ended, the leaders both conferred to a draw on a well hard fought battle. After the conflict, Corporal Waters and myself spoke to Darth Demoz and his body guards to establish better relations. This worked to great success and we have established a working relationship with this Imperial guild. Future events and wpvp has been planned with this Imperial guild. A NCO meeting is requested to further discuss this.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    Point 1 ((Good world pvp and all men deployed to the CTA without hesitation))
    Point 2 ((We got a great opportunity to build a friend across the pond. We welcome The Order of the Red Hand to our event planning!))
    Negative Points:
    Point 1? ((None particularly. Other than the failed adhearance to the terms on both sides. Photos and a video will be posted to confirm this but these actions do not implicate our impressions on any guild.))

Recommendations: A NCO meeting is requested.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation; ((We take advantage of this opportunity and plan an NCO meeting to work out the specifics and to confer the ambassador for this.))

Report Filed by: Sergeant Ben'airu Az'raeli, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Photos of the battle:
    Last edited by ; 12-29-2012, 09:40 AM.

My video was VERY choppy and due to my angle I did not have a clear view of the spawn, only if bodies disappeared and came running over the hill at full health. I did not see any companions, but I have confirmation on the following:

Cinnax - respawned
    Anona - got field rez and died again only to respawn

Neither were from Order of the Red Hand, due to the nature of the confirmation, it only works for video.

It looks like Gatticus and Ssjedi jumped the gun by killing Levri, Demoz and Ben'airu were supposed to announce the beginning of the fight, which they never did. The suddenness of it caught both sides off guard and the fight should have been stopped there.

My opinion, Alpha fought well, our allies were a bit uncoordinated for this event, Red Hand fought very well, other Imps not so much. This hill fight should be invalidated on the aforementioned grounds, in favor of neither party.

Disclaimer: I filmed purely to ensure rules were followed. I do not have a good enough PC for nice videos. I have to turn my game down to the lowest settings for big WPvP events and even then it's choppy as hell.
    Last edited by Dany; 12-29-2012, 04:22 AM.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

I also love that the guy, 18 seconds in screamed that I was an idiot haha

Comment

I was there too on my alt, Ruhmoc. Put my legacy up to show everyone that.

Also, its pretty easy to see that we were keeping our people up while they dropped like flies to later see them getting a stream of reinforcements from behind their hill. Kinda sad that Demoz was saying they kicked our ass when I spoke to him afterwards.

Comment

Well I knew they were going to do that. What matters most is not who won but we represented the 203rd well and we're on good terms with them, no matter their opinions on the fight.

Comment

True, I'm hoping other post some pics or video too, I'd love a different angle of this fight, faction regardless.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Does this mean I can't kill all members of Order of the Red Hand on sight anymore??

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
              X