Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unit Information
    Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"

C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca
    Deployment Report
    Operation: Scum and Villainy (8-man Story Mode)
    Formation Size: 7
    Troops in Formation:

MAJ. Qorbin Oca
    1SG. Ricky Rakehell
    SGT. Zidd Decker
    SPC. Kateri Andriss
    SPC. Holdn Reed
    SPC. Eroc Romaniski
    TRP. Ch'krosa Bizzi (Getten)

Areas Patrolled: Darvannis

Initial Contact: 2210 EST

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: <Dash'roode> <Titan-6> <Thrasher> <Operations Chief> <Olok the Shadow> <Cartel Warlords> <Dread Master Styrak>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Castillion <The Shadow Knights>

Contact Summary: Our team deployed to Darvannis again to clear out mercenary and smuggler scum operating on the planet's surface. Our force moved swiftly through each objective and completed its sweep in approximately two hours. All major targets were neutralized with minimal difficulty.

Positive Points:
    • We plowed through a very lengthy operation in just under two hours.
    • Effective crowd control paired up with excellent fire discipline allowed us to easily take down difficult trash pulls
    • We received several decoration drops
    Negative Points:
    • Poor boss positioning on Thrasher resulted in the main tank begin knocked through terrain and forcing a boss reset. Care must be taken in the future to avoid this technical bug.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    We came, we saw, we conquered. Another quick and successful raid. One important note is that on the Thrasher fight you should not tank Thrasher next to the gate located just behind his inital start position. It is thin enough that you can be knocked through it by Thrasher's knock back mechanic. Utilizing the arena walls instead of the gate to mitigate this knock back proved to be just as effective and prevented the terrain bug which we experienced on our initial attempt.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.
Working...
X