Spc. Corth
    Jedi Ekoth

Areas Patrolled:

Hoth: Clabburn Tundra between Drift Hills Ourposts
    Tatooine: Dune Sea between Outposts Thorazan and Zaroshe

Initial Contact: 2025 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: Mrscarrington, Omnimatic, <Order of the Red Hand> <Fear> <Prototype> <Nightmare Squadron> <Uprising> <The Jawa Empire> <Shadow Council of Sith> <Army of the Shadow Council> <OCP> <Omega Division> <Bane of the Republic>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Senza, Marcelus, <Immortal> <OmniCorp> <Knights of Sokan>

Contact Summary:

After taking the patrol South from Aurek Base and encountering minimal Imperial presence, Alpha responded to a call for assistance on Tatooine. Met the Imperial presence and after some exchanges of shots, the Red Hand demanded to know what had become of their leader. Negotiations suddenly broke down due to increased Imperial presence, leaving Alpha facing a group of 30+ Imperials. After fighting overwhelming numbers, Alpha decided to call on their allies, the Immortals. The combined Republic forces was successful in pushing the Imperial forces back to Outpost Zaroshe where, after being held inside their base for a time, Immortal pushed through their base, decimating the opposition, forcing the remaining Imperial forces to withdraw or scatter.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    Immortal responded quickly and with enthusiasm.
    RP has resulted in increased Imperial turnout.
    After initial confusion, orders were followed quickly and tactics allowed us to hold off an increasingly larger group of foes.

Negative Points:
    When fighting initally broke out, Alpha was disorganized. A rally point should have been establish beforehand for when attacks started.
    Red Hand's RP needs to be fleshed out more before it can be called upon in WPvP.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    The increased RP has definitely had a positive impact on Imperial turnout for WPvP. The NCO's have already stated they will be coordinating with Red Hand to get a better idea of our involvement in their story. Great turnout to the Hoth patrol as well, this was my first time leading one, so thanks for your patience. Also got some nice footage on Hoth for any video projects.

Report Filed by: Trooper Mij Galaar, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by Dany; 01-08-2013, 09:04 PM.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

That was a fun night. I don't get on much anymore, but it's always a good time when I join in our guild's activities.

Also, I'm still Acoy, not a friendly/neutral. We should probably swap out my Sentinel for my Guardian in the guild. I'm pretty much shelving my Sent for now. I'm sticking with my Guardian for now, but at the very least I'm also keeping my Shadow geared out if we're in need of recon.

Comment

that was my fault ekoth, i told mij you were an ally. we've had jedi come and go and I wasn't sure if you had moved on. but, I definitely know you had been in the guild (and am glad you still are lol). I guess i was confused bc i hadn't seen you on that other toon.

Comment

No worries, and I'm still here and ready to serve.

Comment

That part did make me go, "Wait...", but yeah, I took Corth at his work. Corrected.

The Order of the Red Hand has their own AAR. If including it is not appropriate, please let me know. Posted as is.

Yesterday at approximately 2100 hours eastern standard time, Director Kuni got a piece of intel from a republic spy that Alpha Company was finishing there patrol on Hoth and were pushing to Tattoine. Director kuni took it upon himself to scout out Tattoine. Landing at Outpost Zaroshe, Director Kuni found the outpost under siege by the Republic Guild omni corp and started engaging the enemy, while simultaneously setting up an ops group. About 5 minutes into the battle Alpha showed up on the ridge line watching us break the lines of omni corp. Eventually we made some dialogue with Major Qorbin the Leader of Alpha Compnay (might be wrong on that, but all intel points to him). Veerock Voidstar talked to Qorbin and gained intel on the where abouts of Lord Demoz. Intel points that he is to be tried and executed by republic Law. While this was happening The red hand was mopping up the rest of the Republic Guild omni corp and in doing that surrounded Alpha Compnay. When Veerock Voidstar had enough of the Alpha company lies, he gave word to Director to start the onslaught. Within moments The Order of the Red Hand and allies Decimated Alpha Company and pushed them back all the way to there base in the Dune sea. However Alpha Company was not gonna go with out a fight and formed up outside there base and repelled us back to a sand people village where once again The red hand and allies pushed back killing everything in there wake. However from behind us The unhonorable republic Guild Immortals came to reinforce Alpha Company. Seeing this Director Kuni and General Dunkmax made a call for retreat back to Zaroshe outpost. Arriving at Zaroshe DIrector Kuni, General Dunkmax, and Veerock Voidstar, surveyed the battle field, and called for a cease fire, due to being extremely outnumbered. In the end we would have destroyed Alpha Company, except the last minute of the Immortals saved them, From complete destruction.

**When director Kuni called for the guild the response was quick and in order, some stragglers but made it in the end.
          ** This shows that The Order of the Red Hand is always ready for any world pvp.

**After the Battle had a small guild meeting to promote Xa'z and Zaggeb, couldnt promote Any sith due to no Darth's being present.

** I Director Kuni suggest that in light of Lord Demoz's capture the Order of the Red Hand need more Darths to take charge, So this weekend I will be calling a meeting for All Sith who want to be in charge, However you will have to prove yourself worthy in the eyes of the new order Now that Demoz is going to be executed.

**Also After the Battle Members of Alpha jumped on there Imperial Alts to thank kuni and Veerock Voidstar for one of the best World pvp/rp battles they had in a long time, and That the DISCIPLINE of the Order of the Red Hand is comendable.
          -Kuni

One minor note, Foxen has moved from Uprising to Black Sun since this fight. Whether it was for performance, tenure, or on a whim remains to be seen.
          Last edited by Dany; 01-09-2013, 01:42 PM. Reason: New intel

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Welcome to our AAR section Red Hand. Good on you for checking it out. We are surprised more imperial guilds don't. We've always intended these to be open source. It's all in fun. Plus, trust me, you won't learn our super secrets here.

Comment

Yeah, cause Corth keeps them in his panty drawer. You don't wanna go snooping through there >.>

Comment

Working...
              X