Recruit Polux
    Recruit Reiksfort
    Jedi Battlemaster Jer'mi

Areas Patrolled: Ord Mantell, Tatooine
    Initial Contact: Approx 2000hrs EST

Contact Report None
    Enemy Encountered: None

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    No significant contact with republic organisations, numerous un-guilded contacts.
    Contact Summary:

Alpha Company formed up on Ord Mantell for training and force-familiarity training by tactical advisor Jedi Battlemaster Jer'mi.

Familiarity training with tactical formations for new and experienced troops alike. Demonstrations of movement, positioning and roles and responsibilities during significant contacts. Enemy tactics and roles of various formations explained.

RV on Tatooine for requisition and further troop familiarity training.

Post Operation Assessment
    Positive Points:
    Good morale and team building session.
    Outreach benefits of location for the 203rd, with enquiries on membership in the double figures.
    Lots of questions and willingness to speak up among new members.

Negative Points:
    None.

Recommendations: Patrol of hostile territory recommended for recruits following future training or deployment to flashpoints across the galaxy to solidify what they have learnt for future sessions.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Practical, and useful tactics, with useful reminders for experienced troopers alike. Recommended in future to have specialities speak for a period of time and to lead other training sessions concentrating on applied tactics in the face of the enemy. (i.e. Combat Medics, Assault troops, long range support troops etc).

Report Filed by: Corporal Fairbairn Sykes, 1st Squad 2-1 ,Alpha Company, 203rd REL

(Anyone missing from the AAR, please post below and I'll correct).
    Last edited by Fairbairn; 01-27-2013, 05:10 PM.
    "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

I really enjoyed getting to know all the recruits and having the vets tag along. Hopefully more people will show up to this and give a wide range of knowledge for combat patrols and World PVP.

Thanks guys.

Comment

I wasn't there Silly Jedii

“Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. Or close the wall with our dead. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood. Summon up the blood. Disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.” Shakespeare

Comment

I really learned a lot, and I want to thank everyone for being patient with me. The like the tactics that A Coy has in place.

Comment

Working...
        X