Deployment Report

Planet: Tatooine
    Formation Size: 4
    Troops in Formation:

Trooper Aerees
    Recruit Jaxin
    Recruit Drivek
    Trooper Corth

Areas Patrolled: Tatooine Dune Sea. Outpost Thorazan to Outpost Zaroshe.
    Initial Contact: ~2030 est

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered
    : ~7 plus companions

Legendaire, Kralial, Ozakic, Xaadus, Orcal, Duveil, Mun'tili
    <esoteric Order>, <Darasuum>, <Shadow Royal>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered
    :

Jedi Guardian

Contact Summary
    :

Initial formation was on Ord Mantel to promote visibility. We had several onlookers. The patrol then moved to Tatooine. Upon our arrival we observed Imperial forces outside of outpost Thorazan. ROE was given and we moved to make contact with them. They were not receptive to our RP attempts and attacked one of our lower level soldiers. One by one they attacked us and were destroyed.

At this point we pursued them back to outpost Zaroshe. There we attempted to RP again but there were a couple allied forces who were intent on attacking. Eventually we were able to engage in some dialogue. The sith made it clear they would not stop hostilities in the Dune Sea. They claimed to be defending their own citizens but we had clearly seen them camping outside Thorazan.

Given that many of them were low level, we attempted to break contact after Rping. We could have annihilated them when they were grouped up but we observed the ROE. They exploited this and attacked us as we were departing. They had around 7 people all with their companions out and we were down to 3. We opted to regroup at outpost Thorazan as many of our numbers were gearing up for the speeder races.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    • Good visibility on Ord
    • Troops followed orders very well
    • Good rp patrol exposure to new members

Negative Points
    :

• Recurring difficulties rping with aggressive friendlies around
    • K'rell posted in this thread

Recommendations
    :

• Unfortunately I had forgotten about the speeder races scheduled for the night. Our patrol was still in enemy territory at 2100. Because of this we were left with only a few soldiers. I recommend anyone leading tuesday night patrols to end the patrol at the speeder race start zone so our members can either participate or help with security.

Report Filed by: Trooper Corth Arcale, Ghost Squad, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by Corth; 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM.

I am very sorry that I got disconnected just before we left Ord Mantell, we lost power because of a storm 'till about 3:00 AM.

Again I am very sorry that I missed my first patrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivvek View Post
      I am very sorry that I got disconnected just before we left Ord Mantell, we lost power because of a storm 'till about 3:00 AM.

Again I am very sorry that I missed my first patrol.
      It happens. Don't worry about it.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Ya no worries Rivvek. This is just a game. I assumed something like that happened. You will have plenty of opportunities to attend further events.

Comment

Dayum you guys getting soft or what!?

Whatever happened to the spittle ridden shit-showers of verbal and mental abuse that used to go along with these?

Cheers,

Comment

We had to go PC (sorta) when they became public access. :P

Comment

original report edited....can you find where?

Comment

Originally posted by corth View Post

Negative Points
                :

• Recurring difficulties rping with aggressive friendlies around
                • K'rell posted in this thread
                Do I get a cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by Æris View Post
                  Do I get a cookie?
                  Lol hadnt even noticed that. There was also that BH that kept harpooning and trying to kill (unsuccessfully) Drivek.

Comment

Working...
                  X