• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (02|11|13) [AAR: Ord Mantel - Extraction]

AAR: Search and Rescue

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unit Information

Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report

Planet: Ord Mantel
    Formation Size: 8 Pure 8 Addon Forces

Command: Sr. Advisor Jer'mi

Enlisted Command : Cpl. Fairbairn

Troops In Formation : Major Qorbin, Sr. Advisor Jer'mi, Cpl. Fairbairn, Vet. Waters, Trp. Neves, Trp. Tai, Rcrt. Gons, Rcrt. Dansen

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered : None

Friendly/Neutral Encountered : Nexu sadly

Contact Summary : We landed on planet due to reports of a company member in danger of being taken hostage and quickly took action to prevent. We massed quickly and moved into possitions, along route we met with multipul minefields that slowed are progress. Once bypassed we quickly moved to the objective and found the intel secured by forward missions in progress and under contact, apon secureing the datecore forces were evac'd

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points : Forces were massed quickly and knew where they were needed

Negative Points : Showed the need for RP advanced classes set in forums - Fix : I will scedual for eod and combat engineers advanced class rp clearing mine fields and standerd tasks to work into are rp in a basic training format.

if i missed anyone let me know

Comment

Scouts: Cerine and Nilskise
      Last edited by Savene; 02-11-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

There were a few others, Æris for one, Kavron (I think is his name), the new guy we just invited, Mack.

Also, want to thank everyone who had fun with us on Ord.

Comment

It's Kavorn. I was there along with new guy Mack.

Comment

Working...
          X