X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (02|18|13) [AAR: Ilum World PVP]

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unit Information
    Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report
    Planet: Ilum
    Formation Size: 12
    Troops in Formation:
    Sgt. Æris
    Vet. Kiirc
    Vet. Nilskise
    Vet. Cerine
    Trp. Neves
    Trp. Aerees
    Trp. Masilo
    Trp. Kavorn
    Trp. Drivek
    Trp. Dansen
    Jedi Jer'mi
    Jedi Ekoth

Areas Patrolled: Ilum Imperial Daily Base
    Initial Contact: 1700 Eastern

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: Multiple Enemies from various guilds

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None

Contact Summary: We stormed the Ilum Imperial base and took it over for a period of time, dealing with a fair number of Imperials. Once inside the base, Jen'Jedai arrived to wipe us with 2 to 1 odds. Then didn't stick around for us to retaliate, so they probably think they are all bad ass and uber. Which is upsetting, because we've had numerous 4v4 and 8v8 encounters on Ilum since new content where we completely destroyed them to the point where they needed to get 2 to 1 odds to roll over us.

It seems they tend to like the 2 to 1 odds, even in their little youtube videos. Hopefully the leadership of this guild has the balls to stick around for a good fight some day, instead of just rolling over us in a confined space with elite NPC's and superior numbers.

It's sad, because I think Jen'Jedai is probably the most formidable opponent we have on the server, yet they continue to leave or get far superior numbers.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    - Everyone had a great time.
    - The entertainment value of mumble is increasing.
    - I managed to keep my pants on for most of the raid.
    - We had 12 Alpha Company on planet, 4 of which were under 50, yet we still managed to defy even number odds and get into the base.

Negative Points:
    - Imperials are prone to the, "we came and killed you all once, now we'll go away" attitude.
    - New recruits were being a bit chatty on mumble.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Get in contact with Jen'Jedai, and instead of constant /say "you guys are fuckers" from them, hopefully we can actually build a relationship that will lead to a long lasting RP-PVP rivalry on the server. But it is all on their end, we have no hard feelings or disconcerting feelings towards them at all.

Report Filed by: Sr. Advisor, Jedi Master Jer'mi Thorn, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 03-01-2013, 06:50 PM. Reason: formatting

Best positive point "The entertainment value of mumble is increasing." hahahah

I'm you man, we gotta record some of this shit, I think more people would join if they knew how laid back and fun we are.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

lol Jer'mi
      [sarcasm] next time tell us how you REALLY feel about the imps [/sarcasm]
      Really was a great time. cant wait to do it again
      Last edited by ; 02-21-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Maslio and Kav are recruits are they not?

Comment

Might be, I don't know, I didn't check the roster. Thought they did basic though :S

Comment

I'm still a Recruit yeah, I'm not 50 yet.

Comment

Done basic. Need an event or two for promotion to Trooper.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Working...
              X