---------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report

Planet:
    Tatooine
    Formation Size: 3
    Troops in Formation:

Trooper Neves
    Spc. Kintana
    Perrall (former member seeking to become a member of the guild again, didn't know if I should include him or not since I figured he would have no issue getting back in)

Areas Patrolled:
    Outpost Thorazan/Dune Sea/Outpost Zaroshe.
    Initial Contact: 1700hrs EST.

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: <No Mercy> <Shadow Council of the Sith> <LOCKDOWN> <Clan Epsis> (numbers fluctuating between 15-25)

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <Knights of Sokan> <System's Commonwealth> (about 8-14)

Contact Summary:
    At approximately 1700h EST. Trooper Neves received a call from Sonnto of <Knights of Sokan> while on Tatooine doing a routine security check of the area. Neves along with Kintana and Perrall arrived on scene clearing a small force of Imperials assaulting outpost Thorazan. Our fireteam along with members of the <Knights of Sokan> pushed the Imps back to Zaroshe where we effectively held them there for nearly an hour. The pub numbers began to dwindle and only a handful of pubs were left alive along with us to hold the Imperials at bay as we awaited reinforcements from Thorazan. We were briefly pushed across the desert for a short time. Our force then politely returned the misguided imperials back to their medcenter within 5 minutes free of charge!!

This carried on for another 20 mins as more and more imperials along with companions of course showed up. Then a large force from <Clan Epsis> arrived (at least 12 strong and organized). The pub force was pushed to Thorazan where we struggled to push this larger and more organized enemy. After 15-20mins of intense fighting which involved great teamwork on our part we managed to surgically remove the leader and healers... The remaining force was slowly pushed back across the sand where the pubs proceeded to chase down all remaining pockets of resistance. Seeing as the fight was well in the hands of the republic forces Alpha Company's fireteam stood down and withdrew.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:

• Our organization allowed our small force cosisting of a dps commando, dps vanguard, and healing scoundrel dealt much more damage than anticipated. Well done on the other troopers listening to orders!
    • We got an old member back into the saddle of WPvP. Welcome back Perrall!
    • Trooper Neves got a chance to lead during WPvP for the first time with the begining of the fight being easy due to imp disorganization, then a greater challenge when we faced off against <Clan Epsis>

Negative Points:
    • We were the only ones online during the time, more troopers would have helped tremendously.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: We were very successful and resourceful making the best of what we had. I would like to personally thank both Kintana and Perrall for listening to orders very well and bearing with me as I did the best I could leading.

The WPvP training was a great aid and I feel all troopers should attend this in order to effectively follow orders and lead during these situations.

We gave em hell once again, well done troopers! Oorah!!!

Report Filed by: Trooper Neves Eanur, Rifleman, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

I wrote this on my iPhone sorry if some things seem messed up.
    Last edited by ; 04-01-2013, 06:22 AM.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Hey congrats bud on getting to take the healm on a wpvp op. Wish i could have been there to send a couple rounds downrange instead of working

Comment

Thanks bud, yeah another dps would've been great! We didn't have enough focus fire between me and Perrall to bring down targets when Epsis showed up. But when I called targets in /general pubs helped a bit. Yeah wish you could been there man.

Comment

great write-up. great job on leadership!

Comment

Thanks Corth! Lundy had the heals on point and Perrall knew what he was doing. Only drawback was not having a tank for Lundy, but that's what my grapple is for

Comment

Working...
          X