X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAR: Basic Training 4/22/13

Division of the Republic Army
    After Action Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unit Information
    Unit: 203rd REL "Alpha Company"
    C.O.: Major Qorbin Oca

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deployment Report
    Planet: Ord Mantell
    Formation Size: 8
    Troops in Formation:
    Sgt. Kjvago
    Vet. Neves
    Vet. Jaxin
    Vet. Ranque
    Spc. Corth
    Spc. Cerine
    Rec. Viike
    Rec. Kev

Areas Patrolled: Fort Garnik
    Initial Contact: 2030 EST

Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered:
    None

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Various observers, applicant Gree

Contact Summary: In the absence of Ricky, Jaxin and I started basic training on our own and went over everything covered in the outline.

Post Operation Assessment

Positive Points:
    • Viike and Kev litened attentively and picked everything up quickly.
    • We had a lot of troops out to help practice formations.
    • Coordinated Mortar Volleys were practiced using stealth scans in order to keep cooldowns from slowing things down.

Negative Points:
    • None.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: A nice rundown of the basics of being in Alpha Company. Everyone cooperated and kept the event concise and informative. Viike now has his uniform and two events plus basic completed which I believe completes all his requirements for trooper rank.

Report Filed by: Sgt. Kjvago Mahr, Squad 1-1, Alpha Company, 203rd REL
    Last edited by ; 04-22-2013, 08:54 PM. Reason: Added a missing comma to protect myself from the fury of Ranque.

Wish I could have been home from work in time to join in the fun part... Thanks for all your work.

Comment

Working...
    X