Formation Size: 5

Troops in Formation:

Recruit Ellos
    Recruit Waters
    Private Savene
    Private Rux
    Corporal Som

Areas Patrolled: Aurek Base

Enemy Encountered: Varied from 5-8 enemy soldiers consisting of Snipers, Powertechs and Mauraders. I don't remember the guild name, so if someone can help with that, it would be great.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Few level 40-45's running around, nothing major and no real defense tactic set in place.

Positive Points:

New recruits who were questing on Hoth answered the call to defend the Base, Ellos and Waters. I was the first in on the ground to see the ambush, at that time I was currently grouped with Savene who quickly came in behind me.

The guild was very pleasant and the PVP encounter was also engaging with RP from their side and ours. Vioz showed up for a bit of banter between their commander and ours, they at first called us sissies, or "not man enough" to fight away from our cloner, until they realized that they had 4 50's strong and we had 1. As well as their numbers were a bit larger. Once they realized this they apologized and agreed to continue their assault.

However, we respected it and didn't clone on two encounters after that.

The men were quick thinking and used their abilities well. They were quick to stay out of the harpoons from the powertechs as much as possible, we held the attack off very well and in an organized fashion.

Negative Points:

Waters was a bit anxious to hit the field, I don't think he has been through proper fire training yet, but he was the lowest level of all of us so he was the primary target.

We continue the patrol after they had fled the base for the last time, but the power went out at my house and I disconnected in mid formation on route to another base. Hopefully someone can chime in and report on what happened after I DCed.

Imperial Vanguard was the name of the guild.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Enemy guild was Imperial Vanguard. After your disconnection we patrolled all across Hoth and attacked a few Imperial outposts' NPC guards. Only encountered 2 imperial stragglers and could not invoke a response out of any sizable imperial force.

The force we were fighting has made a post on the forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=296447&page=4
      Last edited by ; 03-16-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Can't read the forums at work, can you copy and paste it?

Comment

Enjoyed seeing your guys show up to defend in that skirmish on Hoth last night. Like I mentioned in /say I didn't notice the level disparity at first so I don't blame you guys for staying near the med center. Unfortunately we started losing people after a bit so we left the field.

I love the fact you can talk to the other faction in this game.

/mostly BH vs mostly Trooper fight

-Zoula

Comment

Cool deal.

Comment

Working...
            X