Cpl. Ranque
    Veteran Maslio
    Trooper Drexxen
    Trooper Haddrick
    Recruit Curran
    Recruit Khari
    Recruit Nuzole
    Latrine Licker Kaegen

Areas Patrolled: Fort Garnik, entire Area of Operations for Ord Mantell.

Initial Contact: 01:00hrs Zulu (20:00 EST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: <Imperial Guard> and other rabbles of hostiles.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None.

Contact Summary: At 01:00hrs Zulu, Alpha Company formed up for basic training for its most recent batch of recruits. Some were late, and the training kicked off with a rough and exciting start. The recruits were trained in discipline, knowledge, physical training, the standards of Alpha Company and what is expected, the meaning behind "Fight as One"more physical training, combat formations, working as a team (more than once), tactics, the importance of communications, combined arms, and roleplay etiquette. After the recruits were covered with the basic training deemed necessary, the company formed up for a patrol for practical application of everything they learned. Once the practical application patrol was over the company formed up, was debriefed and praised, and then dismissed.

Seconds after the company was dismissed, a CTA was called to Oricon to support our Commanding Officer. Once planet-side, Alpha Company swiftly moved to the reported area of contact whilst completing secondary objectives in support of deployed Republic military units in the area along the way. After clearing the area of local hostiles, Alpha Company turned to its other responsibilities.

Positive Points:
    • Successful basic training, the recruits learned much.
    • Everyone enjoyed the basic training.
    • Had some WPvP in the end even if it was small.
    • A great turn out for our regular Sunday events.
    • The recruits roleplayed clueless recruits quite well...
    • Support from other seasoned members helped the training run as smoothly as possible.

Negative Points:
    • Some of the recruits were late, resulting in training starting 20 minutes late.
    • My first time running this so it was bit rough with the organization at the start.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Everyone had a fun evening together, activity within the guild is steadily increasing. Some confusion in how to work together at the start, but the recruits came together with the aid of the other NCO's. Like I stated earlier, this was my first basic training I've run. I will create a clearer list to follow in the future to avoid some disorganization. I appreciate everyone lending a helping hand.

Report Filed by, Sgt. Neves.

If anything needs correcting, please let me know.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar
Working...
X