Troops in Formation:
    Karhi
    Kaegen

Areas Patrolled: Republic Outpost Thorazan
    Initial Contact: Estimate sometime between 12am-3am

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report:

Enemy Encountered: Medium size group of Imperial Players

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: I encountered several Republic players who rallied to the defense of the outpost

Contact Summary: After conducting random searches on various planets checking for Imperial aggression, I discovered several Imperial players picking off low levels and attempting to assault Outpost Thorazan. I quickly rallied any available Alpha Company members to assist me. Trooper Kaegen was the only other player who was on at the time. As i waited for him to arrive on planet, i joined up with a level 55 Jedi Sentinel. We attacked the aggressive Imperial players attacking the low levels. We then chased the Imperials back the their nearby outpost (Stand By for name). Once arriving we pinned them on their outpost to prevent them from attacking anymore Republic players. At that point Trooper Kaegen arrived on scene and helped contain the situation. Unfortunately after losing the Jedi who was assisting us, we were overwhelmed and my decision to barricade the enemy outpost failed. Before retreating back to our outpost Trooper Kaegen had to log off. Without the numbers, i came back to a defensive position at Outpost Thorazan. From that point, i rallied with over 6 low level Republic players forming an ops group. I began giving orders and organizing a defense plan. Through my leadership and the help of the lvl 55 sentinel and the low level Republic players, we managed to repel over a dozen repeated attacks by the Imperials. Despite the enemies advantage of superior number of level 55's, the outpost was held and all attackers were killed. I congratulated all of the players who participated and even managed to hand out hazard pay for those who earned it. We fought as one and defeated the Imperials through strategy and determination.

Positive Points:
    •Republic Players Working Together
    •Mission Successful, Imperials gave up calling off their assault

Negative Points:
    •Failed to hold the barricade around the enemy outpost due to lack of numbers
    •Hard to stop low levels from charging in and getting themselves killed

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Wonderful to see strangers come together and defend the Republic from the Empire. Recommend recruiting more Alpha Company players who can assist in late night operations. Mission Completely successful with minimal losses.

(Forgive the quality of this AAR as it is my first)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by: Trooper Karhi Anaba
    Last edited by Karhi; 10-08-2013, 09:25 PM.

Good job on your first AAR. You followed the format correctly. Though the AAR is not exactly required for this it's still good to have

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Awwwww you guys are troopers? Good job with the aar and good job getting a new title, I'll be with you in a few days ho
      Did I tell you to Pillage, JUMP, sting, loot, fire, or run? No, Now listen for orders recruit, and maybe you wont get your bloody head knocked off- Captain Viozaer/ Major Oca

Comment

Lol I wasn't done hopefully not ho, sorry
        Did I tell you to Pillage, JUMP, sting, loot, fire, or run? No, Now listen for orders recruit, and maybe you wont get your bloody head knocked off- Captain Viozaer/ Major Oca

Comment

Good work. This is exactly what ACoy is about. NCO's and Officers are there for guidance and leadership. It's amazing how republic players will stand around a concerted defence, if the determination to hold the line and win is shown to them. That is something any Alpha Company member can do.
          "Fear is a lie, Passion a lie.."

Comment

Working...
          X