Troops in Formation:
    Karhi
    Alhan
    Grimaldi
    Rysken

Areas Patrolled: Outpost Largona and surrounding areas
    Initial Contact: 9:30 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report: Around 9:30 est a general alert was issued for all Tatooine Republic players. We were called into action by a group of "Omega Squadron" members. Upon my arrival at Outpost Largona the senior members of Omega Squadron left and put myself Karhi Anaba in charge of the ops group, which now only consisted of players below level 50. Despite my best efforts i was not able to command the 10 low level Republic players. They were scattered and would not listen to orders. I quickly noticed a level 51 Imperial Operative picking off low level players and using his stealth abilitys and roll ability to escape before i could capture him. For a brief time a Sith juggernaut of medium to high level arrived and was quickly killed by myself before he could do any harm to the low levels he showed up to kill. From there i called for Alpha Company backup and Alhan, Grimaldi and Rysken arrived on scene. Under command of Alhan (Cpt. Vio) we hunted down the level 51 Imperial operative before he could continue to do harm to the Republic players attempting to quest on Tatooine. Eventually after a semi lengthy pursuit we cornered and killed the Imperial Operative. We waited by his body as he informed us of his rather ridiculous excuse. He informed us the Imperials had a "Bounty" on Republic players (Achievement). Not standing for ganking low levels we waited until he left, and then dispersed off planet. Captain Vio took a picture and noted the name of the Imperial ganker for future reference.

Enemy Encountered: 2 Imperial characters: Imperial Operative and Sith Juggernaut of various level but niether we level 55.
    We briefly encountered a level 55 Bounty Hunter and his/her friend passing threw the area.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Around 10-15 Republic players all of low level

Contact Summary:
    Successful defense of Outpost Largona however a large amount of low level Republic character were KIA before we could hunt down the Imperial Agent.

Positive Points:
    • The Imperial ganker was hunted down and stopped
    • Republic players live to quest another day in safety

Negative Points:
    • Large number of casualties before the Agent was stopped
    • We did not manage to get the low level Republic players to unite and work together

Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    The large amount of deaths was unacceptable as a result of no communication with the non Alpha Company players.
    Alpha Company should attempt to train recruits on advanced anti stealth tactics so these kinds of events can be resolved more quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by: Karhi, Anaba
    Last edited by Karhi; 10-18-2013, 09:18 PM.
Working...
X