Areas Patrolled: All five major pccupied zones on Yavin IV
    Initial Contact: 1700 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered:
    • Temple Ruins Zone
      1. Aggressive wildlife
      2. Massassi
      3. Sith Assassins around the starting zone.
      4. Imperial Operatives
      5. Mandalorians
    • Training Grounds Zone
      1. Revanite Followers and their kin
      2. Revanite Walkers, Lance Squadron Units 1-4, each Walker is located at each directional corner; East,West,North, and Southern corners of the main temple.
      3. Revanite Command Walker, Lance Squadron Command Unit AT-47, located far west side of zoning area on top of a platform overseeing the temple..
      4. Sith Assassin, went by the name Miosk
      5. Imperial Sniper, went by the name "Snakeeyes".
    • Verdant Swamp Zone
      1. A Mandalorian by the name Kyr'amlaar. Became hostile once my 203rd crest was seen on my uniform.
    • Large Tunnel known as, The Breaking Tunnels.
      1. Many dead lurkers and bodies, looked like a small skirmish had happened prior to our patrol.
    • Prowler’s Trail
      1. Heavy Imperial base northeast of the zone. No wandering hostiles in the area.
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Various friendlies assisted at different points of the patrol. Assisting the 203rd was good enough for them, after each skirmish, they left on their own terms.

Contact Summary:
    Small skirmishes between hostiles and myself like with the one known as Snakeeyes, didn't have innocent casualties. Snakeeyes was eventually taken down lethally. The rest of the 203rd joined me at the Forward Recon Camp, Verdant Swamps, as a unit we headed west towards the Temple Ruins. There we killed off the oppositions we faced from the Imperial guild, < PvP Anonymous > No members of the 203rd were killed.

Positive Points:
    • Successfully engaged and won our fights with hostiles
    • Instructions were followed well
    • The route itself covers a lot of the planet. Our Assault Squad was able to use the terrain to our advantage when needed.
    • Comm-channel was used well at critical points of the fight.
    Negative Points:
    • We need to improve our effective use of our stealth scans when available.
    • Seeking out stealth hostiles before they attack.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Overall those who responded to the patrol had a good time on Yavin IV. Lots of roleplay was done, which was great to have our characters act out during open world. WPvP was active on the planet. The route I pre-planned was good enough to cover most of the planet without getting stale at any one point. Stayed in character even when cussed out by trolls, I personally was pm'ed saying good job for staying in-character. I look forward to coming back with the 203rd here on Yavin IV again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Filed By: CPL Dronos Eos
    Last edited by Riike; 07-17-2015, 12:10 PM.

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos
Working...
X