SGT Kateri Andriss
    CPL Illumori Victus
    CPL Derzis Derzelas
    TRP Eroca

Areas Patrolled: Dune Sea, Outpost Salara, Dreviad Outpost
    Initial Contact: 2100 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered: Streloc, Azizze, Warwin, Djnightshade, Zauron - <Dxun-Crusaders>; Twinis, Aray, Cheff, Shipwreck, Sithtodious - <Death Legion>; Fleischer, Reivn, Juxxalei, Mistral, Ashmedai - <Imperial Order Of House Draegon>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Raberro - <Marine Expeditionary Unit>, Voidstar, Mucci

Contact Summary:
    Alpha Company forces received a distress call from Republic citizens on the planet Tatooine. A small contingent of Imperials were blockading the Republic's outpost in the Dune Sea and killing all who attempted to flee. A fire team sized element quickly deployed to the region to establish a security presence. Upon the team's arrival, four Imperials were spotted just outside the outpost's sentry line. The Imperial Force repeatedly attacked any Republic citizen attempting to leave the outpost, even those that were unable to fight back. Alpha Company forces moved to intercept and cleared the Imperial blockade in a swift, decisive victory.

The Imperial Force soon returned and again attempted to engage Republic forces. Their numbers had grown, but they failed to break the teamwork and coordination of a veteran Alpha Company battle line. Despite consistently outnumbering Republic forces, the Imperials were beaten back into the sands. During a momentary lapse in the successive engagements, Imperials were sighted in the vicinity of Outpost Salara, far to the east of the Dune Sea. Alpha Company Forces quickly moved to intercept this group and made contact just outside of Dreviad Outpost. The contacts were indeed Imperial (Draegon), but were civilians and non-aggressive. After inspecting their element and confirming their peaceful intent, these Imperial civilians were allowed to go about their business unharmed.

Soon, hostilities flared up again in the Dune Sea and Alpha Company Forces returned to Outpost Thorazen to resume security operations. The Imperial Force continued to increase, resulting in additional Alpha Company reinforcements being called down to the planet. After increasing our force to an under-strength squad sized element, Alpha Company Forces began a roving security patrol to locate, close with, and eliminate all Imperial threats within the region. Many skirmishes broke out across the sands and more Imperial Forces continued to trickle in, keeping a steady numbers advantage in favor of the Imperial line. Despite the odds, the battle line never broke and continuously inflicted heavy casualties upon the enemy.

After multiple defeats, the Imperial Forces fell back to their staging area at Outpost Zaroshe. With insufficient manpower to push the fortified position, Alpha Company Forces maintained a static observation post over the area until all Imperial Forces withdrew from the planet. After declaring the region secure once more, Alpha Company Forces returned the R.W.S. Alrek Torik for rest and refit.

Positive Points:
    • Many Republic players witnessed our willingness to fight for them and provide them security.
    • We received positive recognition that resulted in requests for recruitment information from Republic civilians.
    • We had to give ground once or twice, but were never completely defeated despite poor odds and close proximity to an Imperial base.
    • We had a brief (but very fun) roleplay encounter with a non-aggressive Imperial guild that was exploring the surface of Tatooine.
    Negative Points:
    • Imperial forces were killing low-level Republic players.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:
    This was a landslide victory for our force. The Republic called upon us to save them and we answered in force.

We were successful tonight because of the high standards that we demand of all Alpha Company Troopers. We were better equipped, better trained, and better organized than our foe. We should strive to maintain this level of proficiency and assist our junior members in achieving the standard in both required equipment (expertise gear) and tactical training.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report Filed by: 1SG Ricky Rakehell
    Last edited by Dany; 07-21-2015, 04:35 AM.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Ricky "the Rake" Rakehell
    Alpha Company, 203rd REL

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -USMC General James Mattis, Iraq 2003.

Comment

Working...
    X