SPC Eroca
    SPC Thavious
    SPC Groderick
    TPR Zavock

Initial Contact: 1805 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Positive Points:
    • Large group was able to join the event. This helped the demonstrations become easier to explain as all spots were filled
    • The course was able to cover all material listed and even some new ideas
    • Everyone seemed to involved and willing to learn old and new tactics with the formations covered
    • Gunslingers were present. This was great for all of those present to see first hand how gunslingers will be positioned in combat.
    • Demonstrations gave the unit good experience on how to line up.
    Negative Points:
    • Comm discipline was a little bit of an issue here and there, but nothing too bad. Just keep in mind, we want to hold our questions and suggestions until after the event or demonstration is complete.
    • Started a little bit late, mainly because my page was not loading my notes.
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:

I first off would like to thank all troopers that attended. I was very happy with those who were able to join in and be part of the event. As time allows me to, I will definitely try and keep small events like this active in order to give a chance for all to see things from our manual and courses more often. I recommend for all guild members at some point come and be part of these types of events in order to share experiences and even re-learn formations if it's been a while. If there are any new formations being thought of, lets work together and set up another event like this with that formation included officially. That way we can collaborate ahead of time. Nothing really negative here, so I was pleased that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I lok forward to doing more events with everyone in the future. Thank you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Filed By: SGT Eos

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos
Working...
X