SPC Romaniski
    SPC Cabur
    TPR Starfollower
    TPR Nithron

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Exercise:

Campfire Huttball

Summary:
    The purpose of this exercise is to have a team capture the Huttball and defend its ball-carrier to a campfire site and have the ball-carrier light the campfire under a 4 minute time frame. First team to light a campfire with a Huttball in hand wins the round.

Positive Points:
    • Those who attended had fun with the reformed event
    • Attitude was good during our hour or so of play
    • Good feedback was passed along for improvements on the "Huttball" game
    • Though event had to fundamentally be downsized, everyone was ok with it and had fun
    • After playing several styles of the Hutt-ball match, it seems we found a good method to play. It will be used at the next boot camp
    Negative Points:
    • Low attendance
    • Had to reduce Event content down to accommodate small show up
    • Last minute no shows
    • Removed various content from the event due to small attendance
    • Some of the rules were not clear, caused some confusion in the Hutt Ball match
    Overall Assessment and Recommendation:

Two sides two this:

1. On one side we made the best of what we had to work with and it actually turned out really fun. I was happy to hear from those who showed that they had a good time and looked forward to another event. I'll continue to work on making custom events like this for the guild so long as everyone enjoys them. Thank you to those who showed up.

2. Possibly due to holidays or even scheduling conflicts, I was expecting a larger turn out. Bad timing it seems to have an event during this time of the year. Regardless, things like this happen and it was a learning experience.

Regardless of the low turn out, I was happy we had something for tonight. It was a pleasure trying something new with guild-mates. I definitely look forward to adding more new content and bringing something new for us all to enjoy. Until the next boot-camp.

Fight As One

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Filed By: SGT Eos

"On the battlefield, I will leave no man or woman behind. As part of Alpha Company, we will do our Republic proud maintaining peace in the galaxy one system at a time." - Dronos Eos
Working...
X