SPC Aradow Cabur
    SPC Etilus Hakkar
    TPR Sibrius Brewmaster

Areas Patrolled: Tatooine Rakghoul Tunnel
    Initial Contact: 1600hrs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report

Enemy Encountered:
    <The Dread Imperium>, <Infamy>, <Nightmare Squadron>, <Red Mandalorians>, <Cursus Honorum>, <Hackers of the Round Table>, <NERD RAGE>

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: <Sanctuary>, <Marine Expeditionary Unit>, <Forsaken Legion>, <Talon Company>, etc.

Contact Summary:

Around 1600hrs, SPC Eroca Romaniski ventured deep into the Rakghoul Tunnels to assist with the infestation of mutated beasts. Armed with her two blasters, she proceeded to leave the Republic Camp, alone to combat the rakghouls. Not even forty meters from the entrance to the base, Eroca and several non-military personnel were attacked by an overwhelming Sith force. As they swung their sabers and shot lightning from their fingertips, Eroca frantically searched for cover. She laid down a barrage of bolts, laying the way for the Republic citizens to flee.

Knowing that she was outgunned and definitely out-manned, SPC Romaniski attempted to flank the force to catch them off guard. Her attempt was pointless. She was running out of options. Right when she was about to give up, SPC Cabur contacted her through comms and together, outfitted with stealth generators, made a brash plan to attack the opposing side's base.

While they were hatching their scheme, a group lead by <Sanctuary> (that TPR Brewmaster was also apart of), pushed the enemy force back and away from Republic territory. Using their advanced recon skills, SPC Cabur and Romaniski entered the Imperial base and surveyed the area, but the danger wasn't over. There was much yet to do to make the tunnels safe once more. The two Ghosts split up: Romaniski stayed to watch the Imperial base, while Cabur went to check their base.

At 1730 hours,SPC Hakkar lead a two man team into the tunnels. There, they rendezvoused with Ghost Squad and together, the four man team fought back hard against the Imperial presence on Republic grounds. After decimating the enemy, they began to patrol the tunnel for any remaining Imperial presence. Making contact with a few stragglers as they trudged through the moist, rocky terrain, SPC Romaniski informed the squad of a new presence within the base. Quickly responding, the four man team dispatched the hostiles with the help of their allies.

Once again attempting to attack the enemy's base, the squad ran into their amassing and frightful force, knowing they weren't going to be to hold up against the Imperials, especially so close to their camp, they retreated back into neutral territory. Using guerrilla tactics, the team successfully neutralized Imperial forces that broke from the main force, annihilating their moral further.

SPC Romaniski was extracted from combat zone, her talents needed elsewhere. Shortly after, CPL Victus soon arrived, ready to lead the squad through the tunnels to ensure Republic operations would continue, by dealing with a single <Nightmare Squadron> force harassing the local Republic rakghoul operatives.

As the threat was permanently neutralized, Acoy's finest, assisted the local operations by taking down some of the overgrown rakghoul deeper within the tunnels, extracting valuable tissue sample from their putrid corpses. Forming up, CPL Victus soon called a shuttle in to extract the team toward Republic Territory.

Positive Points:

Excellent awareness and communication of enemy presence allowed us to conduct guerrilla tactics.
    Despite being heavily outnumbered, ACOY held their own, providing testimony to our expertise.
    The whole patrol was a lot of fun.

Negative Points:

Comm discipline prior and during fights needs worked on.
    Need more focus on deploying scanners.
    Our strength comes from fighting as a group. Need to remember to not stray from the squad while patrolling.

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: Overall good work by everyone. Always nice to show only a few members of Acoy and hold their own and keep off so many Imperials, allowing access to the event to other republic members. We need a lot of improvement on staying together as a group and deploying scanners while mobilizing.

------------------------------------------------------------

Reported Filed By:
    SPC Eroca Romaniski and SPC Etilus Hakkar
    Last edited by Eroca; 01-24-2016, 09:17 AM.

Originally posted by Eroca View Post
    Negative Points:

Comm discipline prior and during fights needs worked on.
    Need more focus on deploying scanners.
    Our strength comes from fighting as a group. Need to remember to not stray from the squad while patrolling.
    If I had a credit for every AAR I filed with these same points lol.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Originally posted by Neves Eanur View Post

If I had a credit for every AAR I filed with these same points lol.
      You'd have 3 credits because you never filled them out - You had the Plebs do them

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Viozaer View Post

You'd have 3 credits because you never filled them out - You had the Plebs do them
        Pffft... I think I may have delegated that 3 times. I always enjoyed writing them up.

YOU were the one always passing them off. Get tired of the paperwork sometimes?

Comment

Pffft... I think I may have delegated that 3 times. I always enjoyed writing them up.

YOU were the one always passing them off. Get tired of the paperwork sometimes?
          What's the point in having subordinates if you don't use them? Wouldn't want them to feel bored....

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

Yeah I admit watching a trooper run the perimeter of the tatooine map was entertaining.

Comment

Yeah I admit watching a trooper run the perimeter of the tatooine map was entertaining.
              /hi5

Comment

Working...
              X