Deployment Report
    Planet:
    Belsavis
    Formation Size: 5
    Troops in Formation:
    1SG Kjvago Mahr
    CPL Illumori Victus
    SPC Aradow Cabur
    SPC Ronos Starflower (Roran Starfollower)
    SPC Maxon Faligan

Areas Patrolled:High Security
    Initial Contact: 2000 EST
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contact Report
    Enemy Encountered:
    Violet-sky Rollin
    Friendly/Neutral Encountered: None
    Contact Summary:
    Prior to this meeting, 1SG Mahr received two messages which give context.

The first was a message from a source of unknown credibility, seeking to inform the 203rd that CIA had sided with the New Era and had abandoned their neutrality. The second message was from the current CIA headmaster, Violet-sky, asking for a meeting in a secure location.

The meeting was agreed to out of respect for the past relationship with the academy and to verify the informant’s story. The soldiers of the 203rd arrived early to prepare the meeting space. Three members of ghost squad were dispatched to set up observation posts and look for approaching enemies or signs of an ambush and a sniper was placed in an overwatch position for the meeting space itself.

Once Violet-sky arrived, the discussions began. The reason for the Academy joining the New Era was due to one of their operatives getting captured, and the negotiations that ensued to ensure her safety. The reason Violet-sky wanted to meet was to reassure us and encourage us to continue attendance at their classes. When pressed, she was unable to provide any real assurances as to the safety of our troops while attending class other than her word. Because of this, all formal relations between the 203rd and the Chorba Intelligence Academy have ceased.

Due to their allegiance to the New Era alliance, a warrant is out for the arrest of any CIA operatives.

Positive Points:
    Fun little RP event.

Negative Points:
    None

Overall Assessment and Recommendation: A fun little impromptu RP event to deal with the fallout of recent events. Well done folks. Remember good RP conduct when dealing with CIA members about the arrest warrant. I will paste a post from the CIA forums below which resulted from a conversation I had with Hez.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Report Filed By: 1SG Kjvago Mahr
    Last edited by Kjvago; 02-23-2016, 10:15 AM.
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

OOC:

Just an explanation on the rules of engagement with members of Alpha Company under current RP conditions. As I reminded our Point-of-Contact (PoC)...

Hez
    wrote:
    We have a
    non-aggression rule unless we've been attacked first. That'll still stand on our side of the fence. If anybody's dumb enough to break that, let me know.

Before you attempt to exploit technicalities (non-Chiss attacking while not in uniform, same RP character under a different guild tag), understand that in this situation, they have a warrant on you, not the other way around. Represent us well.

If found in the open world or during non-lecture RP events, here is how a member of the 203rd Legion will identify you as an active member of the Chorba Intelligence Academy:
    • For most members, the C.I.A. uniform is a positive ID. Guild tags can't be seen and do not constitute an ID. If you're not in uniform and are not doing or saying anything suspicious you won't likely be approached.
    • Some members can still be recognized out of uniform by members of Alpha Company who have attended our lectures and other crossover RP events. While this primarily applies to Officers and those who have taught a class, certain C.I.A. members have drawn attention to themselves in past conversations with our Republic friends.
    • Wear a helmet, mask, or full-face covering to avoid detection. Don't act suspicious or verbally mention being in the C.I.A. and you should be fine. Wearing a helmet while wearing a C.I.A. uniform, however, obviously identifies you as a member of the Academy, just perhaps an anonymous member as opposed to your potentially well-known character.
    Follow the basics of good RP. No inserting OOC knowledge into IC. Alpha Company approaches adversaries on a situational basis; in our case, they'll try to RP with us before PvP. If you do get killed randomly out in the world or caught in the crossfire somewhere that doesn't mean you've been arrested. RP consequences come from RP. If you have any further questions, feel free to speak to myself, my fellow Officers, or our PoC:

Kjvago Mahr

Looking forward to some interesting RP.
    Last edited by Kjvago; 02-23-2016, 10:14 AM.
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

Damn. Ronos Starflower made an AAR. Roran is being replaced.... (ominous music)

Comment

Sounds like juicy RP.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
        X