(03|29|12) [AAR: Operation: KP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (03|29|12) [AAR: Operation: KP]

Planet: Hutta (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Formation Size: 8

Troops in Formation: Ch'krosa, Cohort, Qorbin, Ricky, Ryjack, Som, Xygna, Viozaer

Enemy Encountered: Many of the Hutt's personal guards were dispatched. The most notable foes were: Bonethrasher, Jarg and Sorno, Foreman Crusher, and G4-B3 Fabrication Droid.

Positive Points: Once we finally got started, this was a very smooth, well done operation. Ricky and Ch'krosa in particular were instrumental in completion of the operation as both of them had previous experience in Karagga's Palace. Several guild members were able to learn the mechanics of the puzzle boss, G4-B3, and should be confident to operate that aspect of what I consider the hardest boss in the zone. All troops maintained a good attitude throughout and ended the operation in high spirits with plans to return to Hutta on 30 March to complete the siege of the Palace.

Negative Points: We had some initial staffing problems getting this operation up and running. We never had an off-tank sign up for the raid, and this zone in particular really requires two tanks. Fortunately, Ryjack was online and willing and able to step in and fill the empty slot. Additionally, one of the healers who signed up was a no-show: Kraek. Ch'krosa was in the reserve list as a healer and stepped up to the plate admirably. Federal started the operation with us, but d/c'd right before the first boss and never came back (assuming his internet connection died). Again, we had a reserve DPS, Ricky, signed up and available.

Other thoughts: The operations sign-ups need to be prominent in our forums (perhaps sticky a signup thread for Eternity Vault, Karagga's Palace, and Eternity Vault - Hardmode which can have the dates edited and signups deleted on a weekly basis) both for ease of guild members to sign up, but also for ease of Raid Leaders to consult for invites and reserves. Also, operations must have a designated start and end time so that people can accurately schedule the time for them. Along with this, we need to ensure that people are online and ready to go (repaired, consumables, at the door to the operation) 10 minutes or so prior to the actual operation start time so that we can begin pulling on time. It is the Raid Leader's responsibility to respect the time limits placed on the raid; this includes both starting and ending the operation on time.

I've also raised those points Cohort. I definitely agree with making the posts sticky so they stay at the top. Not sure how to change the title of the post once it's already been set? Might just have to do it in the body like I've been doing.

I'll discuss what to do with "no-shows" when i see you on next.

Comment

Build them and I'll sticky them for you.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

For making a sticky ops thread and updating... if you created the thread you can edit your first post and then select "Go Advanced" and it'll open up the option to edit the title. =)

I kinda like the puzzle now that it makes sense. XP

Comment

K, I'll make the posts and let u know when they're ready Viz.

Comment

Working...
          X