Clan Epsis (2)
    Other Imperials (3-5)

Friendly/Neutral Encountered:
    Remnants of Hope (5)
    Seelund Trading Co. (3-5)
    Other Republic Forces (5+)

Positive Points:
    - Everyone was early and ready to go.
    - Quick to snap to designated positions and roles assigned.
    - Strong turn out for an RP event, more to come soon!
    - Great RP over all even with the lack of chat bubbles and massive amount of scrolling required.

Negative Points:
    - Never assume the other side is going to cooperate when running an event similar to this, always inform and speak to the other side prior
    - Questioning was suppose to begin around the Cantina hopfully leading to the Company taking Aissa and Nas'cha to a private room for questioning but this was not specified in the briefing and was vaguely touched on during the IC briefing.
    - Back up plans were in place but due to initial refusal to take part they simply could not be implemented. The main reason SerraTek was there was to take Fynreses adopted daughter hostage so that he would comply with the warrant sadly due to OOC taking priority this plan was simply not implemented. This would have lead to a much more elaborate sitation with 3 distinct groups all here for different reasons that I was hoping would lead to a dynamic RP event. I didn't inform anyone of this because I wanted it to be a surprise in-case it didn't happen.
    Last edited by ; 11-27-2012, 12:42 PM.

Even Though it didn't go as planned.. I definitely had a good time thanks for putting on the event.

Comment

I was there. I just had to go away for a few minutes to download mumble after the breif was given.

Comment

Good turn out, everyone did well. When doing events like this, try to keep it fresh for people standing around and not involved in the initial RP happening at the location with new orders.

IE: Reports of people in such and such a territory, squad move out and check it out.

Keeps the people standing around from getting bored.

Good work all.

Comment

Aside from the miscommunication at the end, it was a great event. The new members got to see some procedures we follow when forming up and how we like to organize things. The NCOs and Jr. NCOs got a chance at commanding checkpoint fireteams, and there was other RP situations that happened. So it was a great time.

I like the briefing Som put up on the forums, it was a great setup.

Comment

I loved this event. Great RP practice and a chance to flex our muscles a bit at the Imps. We were an imposing sight to anyone entering the cantina, friend of foe.

Comment

This was an awesome show of force and a great first event for Tavrik. I certainly had a good time taking over the Cantina en mass and greatly look forward to future events with ACoy. The map on the forums prior to the event was a really great touch - thanks Som!

Comment

Extra footage that might be of interest to the Company: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=j6uSbKkujDE#!

Comment

Originally posted by Som View Post
                  Extra footage that might be of interest to the Company: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=j6uSbKkujDE#!
                  It was fun hearing an outside perspective on the event - it looked like that was filmed by the Serra'tek guys?

Comment

Yes, SerraTek Industries recorded it.

Comment

My name wasn't on this list. I was there, guarding the front door.

Comment

All in all it was a good event and I'm sure it will be even better next time. Well done to all involved!! The video shows that it made an impression on those in attendance (As usual!!)

Comment

Working...
                        X