• Jedi Naya
    • Major Torik
    • Sergeant Major Edon
    • Sergeant K'rell
    • Corporal Kjvago
    • Corporal Waters
    • Private Alexios

Areas Patrolled: The Black Hole

Enemy Encountered: Heavy Resistance (30+ total): Nightmare Squadron, Black Sun, Angels of Death, freelancers

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Several Republic forces, did not work with collaboratively

Positive Points:
    • Great small scale PvP during the first half.
    • Awesome large scale PvP during the second half.
    • Troopers responded to growing force quickly.
    • Troopers followed orders and executed them well.
    • We had the final victory.

Negative Points:
    • RP was cast aside when heavy combat started.
    • Rux had crappy internet.
    Last edited by ; 05-10-2012, 12:26 PM.

No one from SerraTek was there (I was on Imperial side) and the numbers of Nightmare Squadron was at most 10. Sorry if I come off rude, I'm just trying to make sure you guys have accurate numbers in the report. It helps with future planning and reevaluation of battle plans in case of faults.

Comment

Alright, I just removed the numbers as I probably didn't have an accurate count at all.

Hm, might've misread the Serratek one. There was a guild we were initially fighting and it was something along the lines of "Seezik Industries." About 4 or 5 of them. Know of any guild like that?

Comment

Kessel Trading CO maybe? We've had previous engagements with them. If it's not them then I'll look in to it when I get the time.

Comment

There was 20+ more so than 30. But yeah, my Internet sucked bald ballI last night.

Other guild was Angels of death. 4 to 5 of them. 5 to 8 black sun. And som is Probably right in his assumption of 10 give or take of nightmare squadron.
          Last edited by ; 05-10-2012, 05:25 AM.

Comment

I think at their peak it was around 25. Still loved it!

O and how come you never logged over to help some?? Imp loving?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Som View Post
              No one from SerraTek was there (I was on Imperial side) and the numbers of Nightmare Squadron was at most 10. Sorry if I come off rude, I'm just trying to make sure you guys have accurate numbers in the report. It helps with future planning and reevaluation of battle plans in case of faults.
              Why were you on Imperial side when we needed people?

Comment

I was playing with a friend from real life. I was keeping track of the numbers and that's why I hopped on Mumble when I heard they might be bringing backup wanted to see how we were doing.

Comment

Ellos, this was a fantasic event, just what the doctor ordered! Well done! Way-to-go ACoy for getting the final wipe, nice press!

Comment

Everyone had a great time and thanks to Ellos and the help he had for getting this going.

These are the activities that should be our bread and butter. I hope we get to a point where this is expected on a daily basis (if not then at least they should be the majority of our activity and not the minority).

I also appreciate the comments on the RP part.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                    X